Zig-Zag Kut Korners, purpose of kut korners?

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Hello everyone!
    I have a simple question that I cannot find an answer to. Why do the Zig-Zag Kut korners have the cut corners? Is there a purpose? If your just going to flame me and say how retarded of a question this is then please don't respond.

2. I don't buy rolling papers hardly at all, so I'm just pulling this out of my ass.

My only thought would be sometimes when rolling, the corners go the opposite way, and kinda mess up the shape of the joint. Or maybe less paper on the end makes it easier to start burning.

Again, I don't know what I'm talking about, so yea.

3. i think it makes the ends better for smoking

4. know when your rollin a j somtimes the corners bend up and get in the way? i do beleive if there is no corner there is no bent corner hastle, but im not sure, best not ask questions and smokem:wave:

5. i usualy just fold the corners over. it keeps in the weed and rolls easier

6. I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but here in the UK some of our rolling papers have 2 of the corners cut on the side opposite the sticky side; I assume this is to let you know which side is which.

Countless times I've rolled a joint only to realise when going to stick it that I've rolled it backwards.