Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig Zag blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodInTheWater, Oct 18, 2010.

1. How long do they last once you open them i bought a pack with 2 and dont have enough herb for the second one how long will it last with me sealing it back up before they get old. Thanks :)

2. shits are nasty. they taste like chemicals. go with the vanilla dutch

3. ewwwwww. please dont use those :confused:

4. If they are in a re-sealable pouch, they last quite awhile. I've held some for over a month and they still smoked/rolled fine.

5. Can you guys please awnser my question i dont care wht you guys think of them i like em.

6. Thanks
    :D

7. ye i prefer a swisher ect, but ye itll last a week or two. keep it in a dark place away from heat. freezer should work if you can do that

8. I agree with a cool dark place, but not with the freezer. Putting a blunt wrap in the freezer will dry it out. Anything refrigerated is basically a giant dehumidifier.