yuri-san's first grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by yuri-san, Dec 1, 2003.

1. i told my ma back in the day that i would rather smoke than drink. i told her i didnt have to do either, but if it came down it, 1st choice would be a couple tokes off a j rather than drinking a 5th of some shit, she agreed with me and eased up. more so because alcoholism runs in my family.

2. same here dread it runs strong on my dads side, every aunt and uncle are either recoverng or still drinking daily badly. my dad just drinks a glass or two a night then on friidays a he has a few. its not exactly healthty but he could be doing worse. the wort part is all my crew made the swich to drinking so now i dont smoke as much, and you realy cant be stoned when all your friencds are drunk because its like 2 diffrent worlds. Usualy i just take out a j or two and smoke it myself on the way over then another with them halfway through drinking. I miss just smoking and chilling like this summer.

3. for me its simple, smoking is for everyday fun, and drinking is for once a week fun. I dont like hangovers and weed never gave me any even after smoking LOTS, the day after i'm always feeling great so i'd rather smoke'n chill than drink and spill. Woah did i just make that up? gotta remember that one!

btw the plants are veging at my friend's house and are wating for me to go get some wood and build the fucking grow box already....

i got a litle less than an ounce and the smoke is really nice and gets u stoned for over 4 hours but the "high" is mostly during 2-3 hours max, i'd say it gives u more of a physical "stone" u feel heavy and slow for a long time, great for those nights u wanna watch tv and go to bed, but not so good for the nights where u want to smoke a lot and hang out with friends.

thanks for following my litle growjournal and hopefully i'll have another soon, till then good luck to you all and thanks for the advice.

cyaz

4. good first grow yuri! *claps hands*! Yield wasnt too amazing, but know you learned about growing, and the plant was healthy and a good looking indica girl.

I hope to see you either taking part in other peoples grows or doing one yourself outdoors or mabey when you get an apartment do an indoor. anyways see you around!

Peace
    -Gr0

5. looks great man ..for ur first time u have sum real kick ass ideas and i as well read ALOT on these sites and sumtimes scare the shit out of my friends when i use all these technical words about MJ and on other topics im just dumb as a doorknob lolz

6. i have been growing a dry bag seed for botu a month now... its very tall and flimsy... i have it held up by a ruler and some string. its bout 7 to 8 inches tall and very thin... it has just about a week ago started to produce bigger leaves on top and im afraid it isnt gonna work... i dont think the stem is strong enough to support the leaves... i need help... i was thinkin bout just rippin the plant outta the pot and trying it again... i think when i started the light was too far away from the plant... i need help on a decision about starting over ill try and post a pic of it but itll be a few days... thanks for what help you can give me

7. Why did you post htis on yuris thread? Start your own thread in absolute beginers not grow journals, cut and paste.

8. sorry but i was reading through the journals... and he had the same problem i did... so i was wondering if he could give me some advise...

9. uh, yeah.... and?

whats your point?

10. yuri cheated, he started with a clone, i wish i had a clone source.

Yuri, have you found a use for that HPS yet? If you can still get clones why not gat a few and make a plot ;)

11. Oh yes, forgot about it bein a clone. Lol

Yuri- when u smoke it, it has that citrusy taste dont it? Think u could send me some seeds :)

Good luck on ur grow, smoke it all like a pro!