Yup...another 1st timer

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by meinhere, Jan 27, 2011.

1. #21 meinhere, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Thanks man. I'll take a look tomorrow night for sex.

I have 10 30w bulbs, 6 daylight and 4 softwhite, but tomorrow they will be set with 6 softwhite and 4 daylight for 12/12.

No LST, I'm just gonna let them grow however they want. Hopefully my next grow will be in 2 liter bottles and whatever amount fit in my growbox, SOG style, maybe even lollipop them.

2. Last update for now. I just wanna write this down in order to remember the dates. So, they just started 12/12. They are smelling already, not too much though. Next update will be when I sex them.

3. #23 meinhere, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    Well, it's been 4 days of flowering. I watered them today with Liquid Gro, Super Thrive, ProTek. I still can't see any pistils or sacks, so I'll just keep waiting.

I will be taking some clones today.

4. It looks like one plants is showing some balls, but I'll post some pics before pulling it.

I finally finished my Veg box, it's 1'x2'x2', flower box is 1'x2'x3'. Trying to figure out how to do a perpetual grow. Maybe 1 plant every 2 weeks.

5. Yo dont pull it up yet...wait til you def see lil bunches of balls...ive made the mistake b4...it aint fun...did u top or fim. I would do something along those lines itll def increase yield. Plus its fun as hell to shape your plants. And if you just end up w/1 plant, lsting it would almost double your yield....well u made past the hardest part, its downhill from here. Holla

6. No, I didn't top or fim.

I wasted about $40 for my current lights (CFL's, cables, chain, wood, etc) and for $35 more I could've gotten THIS. Since I've built the veg box, I'm considering putting my current lights in the veg box and an HPS in the flower box.

The flower box is 3'high, 2'wide, 1'deep, is it possible to put a 150w hps in there or maybe two 75w?

What say you.

7. #27 meinhere, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    Well, my lights just turned on and unfortunately I have 1 male. Pollen sacks are now clearly visible. The other 2 haven't shown anything, hopefully I get 2 females. On the bright side now these two will get better light.

8. Well I do hear females take longer to show sex, so that could be a good sign

9. Just ordered a 150w HPS.

Watered last night with Bloom, Protek and SuperThrive. Still no sex, hopefully they're female and with that HPS I'll get killer buds :hello:

10. #30 bgsixxxniner, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    Yo me...if you go w/150hps and can hold temps down, you'll def have to train your plants to keep them outta lights, bcuz they will double or triple their size and lamp will burn'em..we're gonna get you to molest those plants, one way or the other....loljk:D but i think if u train these, you'll be hooked on lst...but they were lookin great last update. Holla

11. Just got home from work and the 'ladies' are looking good.

I have to raise the lights everyday 1 chain link, damn they grow fast. I think you're right, I guess imma have to lst them with the HPS in there, hopefully I can keep the temps down, ambient temps are getting higher everyday, but yeah, we're gonna abuse them:devious: muahahaha!!!

I feel like upping the nute dose, I've been giving them 1ml of each nute per gallon of water everytime I water.

Now that they are in flower I'm feeling more impatient than when they were in veg, maybe having NO weed contributes to that. Hopefully I won't need to call any other dealer for a long time. :D

12. Nice, keep that grow going, definitely subbin. Just order some Nirvana Northen Lights, and super anxious to start my grow, my first attempt wasn't very good. Did some changes to my veg room to see hot it goes with my new seeds. Bye bye dealer...

13. Just checked them and one of them is clearly showing pistils. :hello: Yay!!!! The other one still has not shown anything. :(

14. You have a link to your grow journal with all the details?

15. I check my plants constantly they're doing quite well my first sprouted while i wasnt home around the 1-7th of feb rather impressed
    also just got my lowryder #2 seeds in yesterday want to start them asap

16. Now I do, i pretty much know why I messed up. Most of it for being impatient, and not having a good grow medium for my babies. Anyway I planning to continue the journal with the new seeds I ordered.

17. #37 meinhere, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    HPS is here, it has been setup and ready to go. I will water them when the lights turn on.

I thought this light was bigger but it's surprisingly small, it fit perfectly.

18. Holy crap! I've been battling high temps, but still manageable. Both are flowering, saw lots o pistils on both plants. They're drinking lots of water, and stretching. Could I top it to stop growth?

19. Awesome thread.
    Busy taking notes over here.

20. Very nice. Thank you for posting