yummy

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, Oct 16, 2005.

1. yummy

i usually take the gelcaps, but i picked this up instead
    just drank it
    ooo, cherry
    yummy

Attached Files:

2. im loading the bong:hello:,have fun bum!

3. yup, im applying to a job (you can see the application in the background) in about 3 weeks, so i stopped smoking for the time being

foodlion took down all their cameras
    how do you think i got the robitussen

oh yea, lol

4. so you stole it from them because you're underage and couldn't ID or just couldnt pay?

i usually just walk into the grocery store and take a pop and leave becuse im like shit guys, i just smoked weed and im in YOUR store give me pop

5. i stole it because i could

btw, you dont have to be a certain age to buy it here

damn, its been about 30minutes since i drank it, and im already starting to feel the beginning effects(i thought my door just opened, but when i looked, it was still closed), and im getting the itches
    usually when i take the gelcaps, it takes 2 hours to start the preliminary effects.
    maybe ill start drinking the shit, rather than popping the gelcaps now
    the taste really wasnt that bad, as i said, it tasted like cherries

6. im tripping balls
    im soo dizzy,

7. you got a lot of trash on your desk

8. sunkist aint trash, yo, lol

9. lol i love all the sunkist cans

10. '

you should see the rest of them, they are all over my room

11. How many you go through a day bum? I go through about 6 or 7 Dr. peppers a day. I need to cut down.

Jah Bless

12. including all the ones that i bum off of ppl (haha, part of the reason that i have this sn) about 5-6 a day, yea, im a caffiend as i like to call it, lol
    if i were to count, there is at least 100 sunkist cans all around my room

13. nah bum don't do thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Extract that shit man. If you like it impure you will seriously have fucking sex with pure DXM. Its sooooooooo much better i can't stress it enough.

14. how so?
    explain, lol

im not gonna do all that work to be disappointed

15. so who knows how to extract it?

16. I think there is a thread on different ways to extract it, not sure though.

17. On the sticky DXM faq there is a way to extract it, thats the way I use. It is a lot better IMO becaues you don't have to choke down that horrible horrible stuff, plus it seems more intense and comes on really quick. I drank it, smoked a blunt like 15 minutes after and started tripping, peaked like an hour or so later.

18. on that, i started tripping 15 minutes after i drank it
    it didnt taste that bad
    infact it wasnt bad at all
    kinda good, compared to some other shit ive taken

oh, and i never get any side effects/hangovers, or anything
    so is it really worth it