youtube.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fue_2, Mar 28, 2014.

1. ok... so youtube has been good to us(me) for a long time now. but... (rant begins.)

first id like to say VEVO CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF. how can they even consider putting censorship- LET ALONE TO DIRTY RAP SONGS- on the fucking internet. 

next-just because video clips are uploaded doesnt mean the 15 year old behind the screen acknowledges terms and agreements with copyright laws, and if so WHO GIVES A SHIT. ...

THEN YOU HAVE THE ISSUE OF "sorry video doesnt play on mobile device" OR " user has restricted rights on device" - to the good songs but only shitty clean "vevo" versions or instrumentals play. 

^ my words of frustration cannot even start as to how pissed i am over this.... why. why? .... WHY!? READING THOSE WORDS MAKE ME WANT TO JUMP INTO CYBERSPACE AND BEAT THE LITTLE CUNT BEHIND THE SCREEN TO A BLOODY PULP. WHY DO THIS TO GOOD PEOPLE!!!???!!!! WHYYYY!!!! FUCK YAAAAA!!

so in summary. absloute wank jobs every single person working behind a computor trying to "better" the internet. .

if someone has any advice/tips as to why it is restricted/unblock restrictions. you are the elixar of life. 

2. Who cares? just click on another vid of the same name and watch in uncensored, obviously vevo will its a kids channel wht did u expect? Just click on the same vid problem shoved

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. they have vevo so they can make money to keep the site up. i imagine it costs a pretty penny to keep a site as big as youtube running. i bet you would be crying even more if your precious little youtube wasn't available. so just deal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. download mctube

When life gets shitty, wipe your ass