Youtube video gave me religious experience

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Stevedel0, Feb 4, 2009.

1. [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=9T6N5UBeFpk&feature=PlayList&p=1A7630D3876F9671&playnext=1&index=47"]YouTube - Sublime - 40 Oz To Freedom[/ame]

Recently I havent been feeling very good so I decided to blaze it and I started watching this youtube video and I felt that this entity was aware of me and wanted to teach me things. I learned that the stars are really the life force of some form of being that lives in a reality similar to us. Where people are created and killed.

What the hell happend? This wasent supposed to happen

The whole thing lasted 5 minutes but time was of no concern to me and time actually felt like it had no meaning.

2. #2 pavlakos, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    yep...planets and galaxies are alive too and of course the universe as one entity.
    as we move up into higher dimensions we become more aware that were part of something so big and one with it. eventually you will be perceived as a star from these lower dimensions.

edit: great fucking song btw.

3. i couldnt hear the song for the grate-ing through my ears that was the music. hehe, sry... just didnt strike me as beautiful. .... i'm weird though... i like music that's like a woman in silk.

4. im very versatile with music. sublimes a great smoking band for me, not supposed to be beautiful but...it still is.

what song would you compare to a woman in silk?