Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

YouTube & Smoke Sessions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Cannabis and music go together so well. I love tokin' while playin' some tunes on YouTube. I recently found this channel called Canadian Cannabis and it's pretty much just a bunch of chill dudes tokin' along with chill music. Kind of fun to play their vids when solo tokin'. Anyone else heard of these guys?

Also, I'm not affiliated with that YouTube channel so this wasn't an attempt to spam the forum.

2. No, can't say I've ever...SPAM!!:cool:

3. It's not SPAM bro

4. search URBANGROWER and watch some of Remo's videos, he's awesome, fellow Canadian grower and a buddy.

Yes I have seen Canadian Cannabis, good shit.

Youtube is awesome, if I want to listen to something i just open my youtube and play it from there dont even use itunes on my lappy anymore....lol

5. Here is one of their newest vids... Pretty chill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5YvAqqPJUQ]‪Eye Toke‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. #6 d3thk0r3, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  7. Yeah I like to watch either Tokinglx (Tokin Daily) or another channel called TheCCC420