YOUTUBE IS DOWN ANARCHY IN THE STREETS

Discussion in 'General' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Nov 18, 2013.

1. YouTube is down and I am receiving reports or riots, anarchy and looting in all major cities!

We advise the public to stay indoors and away from windows!

2. I CAN'T FUCKING LISTEN TO MY STONER MUSIC WITHOUT YOUTUBE :(.

3. It's okay guys. I made one call to HQ and it's back up :)

4. This is the start of the Zombie Apocalypse
    Headfor the Hills

5. I am now receiving reports saying YouTube is back up, the riots have ended and order has once again been returned to the streets!

6. But I'm on youtube right now

7. #7 Royksopp, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013

I made the call like 5 mins ago! It was down for like 10-15 though. 20+ mins is enough to cause a bit of global chaos. You should have seen twitter :laughing: people saying the apocalypse is near and shit.

Well, if world powers ever want to cause a global panic they can take down youtube for like an hour or more I reckon that's enough to cause riots :laughing:

Thanks man. I will now proceed to zone out in crazy ass youtube music.  :bongin:

9. Wow I guess I missed the party. Hard to believe people get so freaked over a website

10. Ive seen it happen before they usually have it back up and running pretty quick. 

Not just any website, the website where people go listen to music (or at least I do), learn how to cook, how to make mixed drinks, how to make/do anything. YouTube is just as important as Google that's why Google owns YT.

12. Oh my. I guess I never looked at youtube that way, you're right, it's like a giant video catalogue of everything ever.