Youre Worst job Ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntfists, Jul 14, 2012.

1. OK blades you name em, Youre worst jobs of all time. can be anything from burger king to hooker lol.

My worst job so far is my current. Gas station, and worse then that its one that sells alcohol. so we are located pretty much in as ghetto as you can get( pretty sure it might even be a war zone) so i deal with some pretty crummy people. we are by the highway as well so get alot of travelers and stupid people . my boss is a terrible penny pincher, like we have to pay for any shortages, stolem items(like if someone does a beer run or takes off with out paying for the gas they pumped) or if something gets broken. yes thats right you break it i buy it. when i started he was like oh im gonna pay you X amount and its so much better then what anyone starts at and all this BS. come to find out i get paid like 50 cents a hour less then the new people. he trys to get us to take home the Wash towels and wash them for hem. if you work over time he pays you in cash and " says" he took taxs out which is complete BS cause its cash and their is no taxes because hes a crook. If anything happens at all you have to call hem, so customer doesnt have id? call hem. they complain about the price call hem, pretty much for everything which is as you can imagine a waste of time and dumb as shit when youre busy.
    ok on to the bad parts other then my boss.. lol. So im my state you have to have a "VALID" state id to buy alcohol, which means cant be expired needs to be 21 and not be revoked. also when you get a new id they give you this little paper thing that is supposed to go with youre old id (they punch a hole in the old one) untill you get the new one in the mail. well everyone thinks you can use the paper one by its self..... and you cant so... yeah get chewed out by every asshole with the paper. Our store will ID for everything. and i mean everything, pack of matchs? ID. Lighter? ID rolling papers? ID. 100 year old lady buying smokes?? ID or no sell..... THIS IS TERRIBLE. people get so bent out of shape that i "AM FORCED" to ask for this stuff I had some little gangster guy say he was gonna kill me today because i couldnt sell hem beer lol WTF. but after all that you have typical gas station stuff like meth heads spending all their Foodstamp cash allowance on scratchers and booze. and people DRUNKER then shit driving up and purchasing alcohol.
    Oh the cops do routine Sting operations on the store too, so if they get me to sell alcohol to their minor guy they send in i get a $5k fine/lose my job/jail time/ and cost the store about $25k:hello: needles in the bathroom sucks too

2. I feel your pain. I worked at a gas station for a year and a half. Sadly that's not the worst job I've had. Telemarketing and Mcdonalds were worse.

3. burger kings not that bad dude lol its easy as fuckkk

the female employees are usually sluttier at burger king than mcd's though i've noticed.

4. Ok I'm confused.

Did you forget the apostrophe or accidentally hit the e?

5. both lol and if that doesnt confuse your'e go Fruk youer self ;")P

6. Your* sorry that was bothering me haha

7. but yea tele jobs suck bad, mc'dsnuts is bad too.

8. [quote name='"bluntfists"']but yea tele jobs suck bad, mc'dsnuts is bad too.[/quote]

Nah door to door jobs on commission pay are the absolute worst of the worst

9. :smoke: yes agree with you i do

10. Oh, I got this shit.

Office assistant in an at-home mortgage office geared toward people with low credit scores (all the easier to rip them off).

My bosses were a married couple, the office was in their house. They'd removed a wall between their master bedroom and another room, so our office was literally in their bedroom.

They were both... large. Very large. Easily 400+ pounds a piece. As the "office assistant (bitch)" it was my job to pick up fast food breakfast for the wife, every single day. Also my job to pick up fast food lunch for the wife, every single day.

I had to do their laundry for them, including their underwear, which had visible and disgusting shit stains.
    They worked with their son who was a real estate agent. He lost his drivers license due to a DUI so I had to drive him around everywhere. He was addicted a couple of the "worst" hard drugs. He called me "sweet tits" constantly.

I was paid minimum wage to start, with a promise of a $1 raise after 3 months. Every time I asked about my raise, the wife said I "wasn't working hard enough" and refused to give it to me. My co-worker who had the same job description was being paid $4 more an hour, while she sat at the computer browsing Facebook all day.

They sold prescription medication to the lenders they worked with and talked shit about them being "junkies" the minute they left.

They had their own bathroom in their bedroom/office, the floor was covered in piss-soaked newspaper.
    The wife was walking to the bathroom once (literally about 15 feet from her desk) and stopped at her husband's desk to ask him a question. When he took too long, she threw a fit because "I'm standing, and it hurts! :mad:"

The wife made it my job to do their dishes once, in the kitchen that hadn't been used for at least months if not years. There were two casserole dishes in the sink, stacked on top of each other, so filled with mold that I had to use a lot of force to pry them apart. I had to leave the kitchen every minute to breathe because the smell was overwhelmingly disgusting and made me gag and nearly vomit.

I got everything in the dishwasher except for one of the nasty mold-filled casserole dishes. Told boss lady. She says "can't you just wash that one by hand?"
    "No. No I cannot, and will not do that."

Never did get my raise. Eventually quit that bullshit job. They still tried to call me to come fix their computers for them. :rolleyes:

11. worked at a crappy telemarketing company about 12 years ago, that would constantly call the same numbers over and over again. And the company would not listen when customers asked to be taken off their call lists, Because the owners of the company were too cheap to afford getting new numbers and leads. The bosses would literally make you call the same people every couple days, even if the people told you no, if they told you to take them off the call list and not call again. People generally hate telemarketers to begin with, imagine how irate people become when you're calling them multiple times a week even after they've demanded you stop calling.

I worked there for about a month before I quit. People I called would scream, threaten me, berate me, call me every name in the book.... and then my bosses would tell me I had to call them back two days later lol. In the month I worked there, multiple pissed off customers actually found our office building and came to the office to threaten telemarketers lol

On top of that, while I worked there the owner of the company was being indicted on multiple different scams... including selling faulty products, a real estate scam, scamming elderly customers out of thousands of dollars.. the list goes on. The owner would come in drunk and high out of his mind on unmentionables. One day him and a manager got into a fist fight right in the middle of the office.
    Office equipment was being sold and repossessed during work hours, one day 1/2 of the people at work were sent home because 1/2 of the computers that were being leased were repossessed that day. The last week I worked there every ones payroll checks bounced on payday.

I know... a telemarketing job doesn't sound that bad. But I've worked some pretty crappy jobs, a mover, fastfood, a roofer, construction, warehouse, banking, UPS, delivery driver.... and the telemarketing job was still the worst. I enjoyed being on a hot ass roof drenched in sweat under the sun a lot more than I did that crappy telemarketing job.

12. haha those no credit places are straight evil, but being around those people must of been the worse i do feel for you.

13. They are rip-off artists, for sure.

My boss actually asked me once, only like 2 weeks after I started working there... "hey, will you sign this for me?"
    "Sure, what is it?"
    "It's a mortgage form but the guy can't make it in today, so just sign "Ivan Johnson" for me, will ya?

Uhh... no? :p

14. Yep gas station was the worst for me too. I think it's for all states you must have a valid, unexpired ID.

Only good thing is if a customer pissed me off I can say 'get the fuck out' without getting yelled at by a boss.

15. Workin at a pet store

16. you win Junkie...... that job sounds like hell.

As soon as my boss asked me to wash their shitty underwear I think I'd just start crying.

17. The job im working now. I work at a grocery store bagging groceries, cleaning bathrooms, stocking shelves ect. The work isnt so bad but my boss hates my fucking guts for absolutely no reason. Because he hates me so much I havent gotten a raise or a promotion even though people who have worked there not even half as long as me have gotten promoted and given raises. Im working for minimum wage and my boss is constantly making my life hell.

18. Only good thing is if a customer pissed me off I can say 'get the fuck out' without getting yelled at by a boss.[/QUOTE]
    I cant tell them to fuk off anymore, to many people are getting kicked out lol.
    but yea junkie takes the cake so far

19. See, it was kind of okay for a minute, because the first time I did their laundry, I found like $10 in the pocket of my bosses pants and he was all "keep it, consider it a tip."
    So whenever I did their laundry, I'd keep the "tips". Which almost made it worth it... almost. If it wasn't for all the other shit I had to put up with at that job, I might have kept it just for the shit-stained laundry tips. :p

The male boss was actually a pretty cool guy. He was funny, he was nice, he was actively trying to lose weight, he genuinely wanted to give me the raise that he promised me.

But he would never go against his wife. She was the real problem.
    How are you going to complain about being fat and how much it hurts to stand for 2 minutes while you're having me get you 2 sausage McMuffins for breakfast every day and a whopper meal for lunch?

How do you expect me to do more work than I'm already doing?

When I first started the job and had to pick up her breakfast every morning, my co-worker would get breakfast too. So occasionally I'd decide to also get some breakfast and I'd spend 5 minutes eating my McMuffin and hashbrowns or some shit.
    If my boss wanted anything done during that time, I'd drop my food and do it, no questions asked.

Then she decided that I had too much "downtime" and that "we" (me and my co-worker) were no longer allowed to eat breakfast on the clock.
    So I ate breakfast before I came in, that first day. Came into work, and her and my co-worker sat there eating their breakfast like every other day.

I guess it was just me who wasn't allowed to eat breakfast when I came in anymore. :p