You're the last man and there are two women left...

Discussion in 'General' started by MisterNatural, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ...both are pretty but one has no arms and one has no legs. You can only pick one. Which girl do you take?

...and for the the eight girls on GC :D, you're the last chick and there are two good looking guys left, one with no arms and one with no legs. Which do you take?

2. ill take the one with no arms. gettin dome with no hands and hittin it from the back will just be normal lol

3. No legs. How is she going to cook with no fucking arms !!!

4. I can cook and do shit for myself so I would take no arms, because if she didn't have legs there would be no doggy style... and no doggy style makes me sad..

5. no legs, im willing to push a bitch around but aslong as she can cook

6. I would human centipede those bitches to complete them both.

7. How did they lose their respective limbs?

8. I'm still thinking about it but right now, no legs is winning. No arms can't shave her legs :cool:

9. ill take both, mend them together and create the normal girl she should be so i dont have to choose between 2very ridiculous things..
    wtf hhahahaha

10. ill take the one with no arms lol

11. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']ill take both, mend them together and create the normal girl she should be so i dont have to choose between 2very ridiculous things..
    wtf hhahahaha[/quote]

No! Ok just no!

12. :mad: That wasn't apart of the rules

13. no legs :laughing:
    imagine how easy she could spin :laughing: :hello: and no legs to shave

14. no arms, couldn't fuck a girl with no legs. nubs fucking frick me out
    down there it'd just be scarier

15. No legs hands down

16. Am I the only one that heard this on TMZ? :laughing:

17. No, that's where I heard it and knew instantly I had to post the question here :D:hello:

18. I'll take the one with out legs.

To the guys saying no legs=no doggystyle just put that bitch on a countertop or something high enough to where it would be doggy style

19. I'll take the armless girl then kill the legless girl and attach her legs to the armless girl's body.

20. definitly no legs, then when she starts bitching, I can leave and she wont follow!