You're fucking alive!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Kamasutra, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Something I wrote while in the doctors office.

It's so amazing that everyone that is alive right now was born at the time that they were born. It's incredible that out of all of the times to be born, we were all born in times that enabled us to be here right now. If you're reading this then you're fucking alive and I am so happy that you are. Everyone that surrounds me and is alive today has their histories, their parents, their stories and futures, and so do all those who have come before and will come after, but the divine difference is that the people alive today are sharing this moment with me right now. I want to cry out of joy because we all have this sublime opportunity to be alive today right now. Drink that water old Indian lady at the water filter in front of me. Carry those papers Filipino male nurse. Copy those prescriptions COPY COPY COPY. I can't help but smile when I look to my left, right, front and back and see nothing but life, or everything but nothing. Everyone is moving and breathing and have the chance to grow. Breathing is an obligation to live in the most basic capacity, but remaining in the present moment takes so much more. It's hard to tell whether I love death just as much as life though. The two are so inseparable, and it's really only death that gives this all any meaning. The fact that all we do can only happen once makes each breath special. The finiteness is divine. Immortality is actually death.

Much love.

2. Very interesting :)

btw your on a marijuana related forum and your location is abu dhabi? its very tough to get shit there man and i almost got fucked for it.
    good luck

3. haha yeah dude, i'm not from abu dhabi though. just here for a couple of months. you almost got in trouble for trying to get stuff here?

4. not exactly, my friend forgot seeds in his luggage and went to jail for 40 days and isn't allowed there again.
    as to me i cant really discuss what happened.

abu dhabi is cool, the chikas are foxy and the people are friendly so its all good.
    plus they got some amazing restaurants to go to when fucked.

5. Wow. You have brilliant insight into the world. + Rep

6. Wonderful post. "The practice is the virtue." :)

Even if you are immortal, there is only one right now.

7. #7 SoCalPatient, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    I have thought this several times in my head but never could articulate my thoughts/feelings the way you have. Much love to everyone alive right now. LIfe is a fucking beautiful miracle contaminated by people and all the evil coming from us. That is why I believe in god, One God, and I know in my heart that I will dwell in his palace after life where nothing but love and life exists for eternity. You don't even have to believe in the right religion. You just have to let god live inside you. He tries to live in all of us but most of the time we reject him.

8. Being alive is truly amazing. The cherry on top is that we're conscience of it.

9. Huzzah!

:D

(that's my face when I am thinking of the beauty of life and being)

10. One Love! Living consciously in the present is a beautiful thing, just don't let time catch up too you, i found sitting in one place for too long staring at the wall is considered strange! can you imagine?! People are strange for wondering what i'm up too :smoke:

11. Nothing must have been more divine than the wall for you in that moment. Amazing!

12. It sure is. but it's so hard to keep doing that...for some reason the mind always starts thinking about the future...

13. wrd up...enjoy it while ya can!