YOUR Zombie Apocolypse Plan

Discussion in 'General' started by Food Negotiator, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I'd have my twin glock .40's cocked back and a pocket full of shells...

Attached Files:

2. It depends. Are they Resident Evil 1 zombies? Or nazi zombies

3. I'd jump in my car head to Mexico hire a group of nazi zombies to fight off the regular zombies, all while I sit in my tropical drug lord mansion with a lifes supply of sweet sweet cheeba and a small city of human refugee citizen/servants to re-colonize earth/ wipe out the zombies for good.

4. I'd just let the zombies kill me

5. Res 1

6. My plan will work no doubt.

1. Hook up all my sub woofers and speakers to my ipod deck.
    2. Play ramstein so loud it can be heard for miles.
    3. Fuck mad shit up.

End.

7. You sir win!

8. If you got high enough the zombies would think your one of them and leave you alone cause your so high...

9. Oh and btw none of us would even get this far. If the infection started say in the U.S then russia and all the other super powers of the world would nuke are asses so fast it wouldnt even reach cananda.

10. it could be like the happening where all the plants in the world turn on us and makes like 80% of the population go zombie???? then what

11. posted this in february in another one of these threads lol

12. Go find the main source of marijuana in my city tell him to get all his bud and I will keep him alive

So I have like 5 pounds of Marijuana. Check

Go to my parents restaurant with said marijuana guy and tell him to start boarding up windows While I set barbed wire around 2 exits not to be used

Go to a grocery store with a pick up truck with 2 survivors/friends family to guard the truck while I proceed to fill it with all of the water and non pershables they have. Also plenty of regular food that would perish I want a few good meals before I live off of beans and rice and shit.

Go unload truck then go pick up 2 generators also go to the headshop and loot it for all of the Katana's they have (like 50) an arms store for ammunition that fits the guns the marijuana guy and my uncles have

Add to the already fully stocked restaurant of alcohol

and every video game I have never played to maintain sanity

wait it out and have 2 people atop the roof equipped with sniper rifles..

board up the restraurant completely...and It is the perfect fit oh and condoms lots of condoms because I am not about to have no babies during said apocalypse...

also boxes and boxes of matches and lighters

13. Honestly I've got a plan going already...

1. I have a year's supply of food for myself and 2 other people cached and I rotate it every month...

2. I have a bug-out-bag with everything I need to survive a major power failure or natural disaster in my vehicle...

3. I have a diesel generator and 3 55 gal drums that I could process or hijack vegetable oil from fast food places into to run it...

4. I have a shotgun and 3000 #6 shells for small game 3000 #00 shells for deer and 2000 slugs for when I need to put a big hole in something... I have 2 Glock .40 cal pistols and 5000 rounds... I have a mauser 30-06 sporting rifle and 7000 rounds...

5. I have discussed with my family the plans for a bug-out location to meet at and defend should the "shit hit the fan"

6. I have purchased a piece of property on a ridge where there is only 1 road in... sheer cliffs on the rear... a natural spring on the property.. terraced for growing crops.. within a 2 day ride by bicycle or 3 hours by vehicle 1 way from where I'm living presently... with a nice high deer stand I can see a mile down the road that approaches it and I can shoot anything within sight...

Do I sound prepared enough?

14. ^ No, you have no Katana's if you know anything about zombies you should carry a katana or 5 since it requires no ammunition and zimbies have no bones so you could cleanly decapitate dozens of them

and you should get a metal jacket thing i forget the name to wear to prevent getting bitten

15. If I wake up and it's a zombie apocalypse I'd:

1. Take a shower and get freshened up, I'll be on the run for a while and I gotta look my best for as long as I can.

2. Locate and stock up on as much ammo and Old Spice as I can.

3. Locate and swoon a pack of cock hungry chicks that are traumatized by the apocalypse but still need lots of man meat.

4. Get a sleep number bed and lots of lube.

5. Stock up on as much food as possible and other supplies.

6. Seek shelter in some remote location and hold up.

16. You better get a doctor and or condoms unless you want kids lmfao

17. I seem to get way to metaphorical...I have spent to much time around christian suburbanites and I felt like I was in Zombieland LOL... Real sci-fi zombies? Fire... lots of it!_! Tons of explosives and bait such as humans I would like to see eaten alive....such as Palin, Bush and the rest of the so called Illumaniti...Tie em up and call the attention to all Zombies in the area then have a massive amount of explosives and fire and burn that shit while I burn this shit with my peoples and PARTY!!!!!

18. Buy guns and hide out in a quarantined K-Mart while all the other dumbasses draw attention at the Wal-Mart.