YOUR Zombie Apocolypse Plan

Discussion in 'General' started by Food Negotiator, Aug 14, 2010.

1. good luck not getting blasted or run over by my tank :)

2. Make an anti-zombie car. First I would buy a gatling gun kit for a .22, mount it on the roof and cut out a circle in the roof for me to shoot from. Then I would bar up all the windows.

Next I would drive to my friends house who owns an arsenal of weapons including a .308, m1 garand, m1 carbine, 12 gauge and a few others i cant think of right now.

After picking a few of the homies up, we'd go to a gas station and buy as much gasoline and food as our pockets allowed. Then we'd all go to my friends cabin on the beach. I'd bring all of our supplies (gas, food, guns) out to his boat.

Then we'd ride out to a small island, find an abandoned house, and set up a fortress.

3. Not if I am driving a fucking hummer. I'll trash all the small cars. Go to the highway and then head out to eastern Oregon where the population is less condensed. I would survive so much longer than anyone holding out in their houses if I am successful.

4. I've thought of this before with friends. I'd form a group of friends and we'd go to Walmart to snatch some supplies, get plenty of ganj and seeds, roadie on over to the coast whilst picking up some ladies, and go to an island and start living it up.

5. #65 Feelin'Alright, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
    From what we know so far from the movies things should be pretty effeciently and cleanly dealt with, although we see how disaster evacuation plans work out. We all know that you shoot for the head, kill the brain, sever the spine or dispose of the whole body all together. I'm sure the mass population would panic and everything would go awry.

First of all I'd get in touch with the people I had set the plan up with. These would be a few guys that we have discussed this through with and had the same game plan. A few of these guys I know have small arsenals of their own. We would round up and get together all of our family and relatives; people that matter and that we want to take with us. Gather together a group of capable and fueled-up vehicles and supplies (canned foods, matches, batteries and portable electronics... just use your Hurricane kit or Tornado kit like they tell you on the Weather Channel). My bro's uncle that we work for doing landscaping and lawn maintenance has a brand new 2009 GMC Sierra 3500 with the 6.6 Duramax diesel and a hydraulic dump/flat bed with sides that could be the main attack/recon vehicle. Mad torque and load carrying capacity makes it a prime choice for gathering supplies and maybe other survivors we find.

Remember though, the more people in your convoy the more targets there are. Make sure everyone can defend him/her self and are physically capable of carrying their own weight. The wounded are more than likely to become infected themselves so either dispose of them or abandon them, as hard as this may be. Have no conscience; its you or them, live or die.

The most important thing is to only congregate with the people you trust or that you began your journey with in the first place. In this situation many people will want to take advantage of others while only looking out for "numero uno."

Armament List: based off of the availability/commonality of ammo and if I had the weapons to begin with, more like a fantasy list.

Primary: Ruger Mini-14 rifle; built off the M1 Garand-style action, rugged and reliable, .223 or 5.56NATO compatibility, picatinny rails allow expandability

Secondary: Heckler and Koch UMP; selective fire sub-machine gun; 9mm calibre which makes ammo easy to obtain, threaded barrel, picatinny rail, foldable stock

Sidearms: Glock Model 17 pistol; 9mm calibre makes it almost universal, durable composite construction

This would be in a perfect situation and with access to everything I needed. In the real world I would be using my friends and my guns, consisting of a Mossberg .22 rifle, .22 Ruger pistol, SKS, bolt-action .270 Remington and Mossberg 500 12 gauge. All of which is good for defense. 22 calibre ammo is plentiful and when placed right at close enough range they are deadly. And also, not worry about the enemy shooting back, smaller arms are beneficial. Even a terrible shot could place a round on the head of a zombie given the amount of time between sighting a target and their pace towards you.

In the end, it would all be about getting to well fortified areas with plenty of supplies. Dealing with the dead would be easy. Wall yourself off with lots of defenses, stockpile ammo and food, medical supplies and fuel (if using transportation). Or you could stay on the go, moving faster than your enemy. In reality, the zombies could probably out last us but as long as we stay with friendlies and stay fortified things should be gooooood.

6. there is no way to survive might as well get bit

7. #67 Kool-Aid Man, Aug 16, 2010
    Well First id get a hummer and some guns form the Air Force Academy and then id get my Buddies my bong and make shore none of them are infected. then id head north into the mountains and set up a secure camp up in the trees or something ( Zombie's can't clime)

weapon list would be a M24 Sniper rifle, G36C, a Five Seven, and a machete

8. id go Call of duty nazi zombies on them motherfuckers :cool: then id atleast get to lvl 18.

9. #69 Feelin'Alright, Aug 16, 2010

I always had a medical depiction of zombies so I think our chances of survival would be pretty superb. When you die rigor mortis sets in and at the most it takes 12 hours. Depending on how long ago the infected had died depends on their virility. Muscle tissue will have been decayed and motor function would be almost non-existent. Most likely we'd be worried about the newly dead or those that have only been killed by other zombies. No one would want a freshly zombified John Cena to deal with. All in all, I wouldn't really worry about the corpses that are dead beforehand.

10. hahaha aww yeah.

11. I'm going to tape some knives on my hands and get bitten. Boss zombie ftw.

12. Brilliant! Do it naked to enable Super XXX Boss mode!!

13. #73 Lucien Lachance, Aug 16, 2010
    The 5.56x45mm round doesn't have enough stopping power. People have been known to take two or three 5.56mm shots to the chest, and while they die eventually, are able to continue fighting for seconds or minutes longer. How do you think a zombie will take them?

My main carry would likely be a 7.62x51mm(.308) because it's a pretty common round with very high stopping power. My sidearm would be .45ACP once again for stopping power and it's popularity in America.

14. As long as the brain is destroyed caliber doesnt matter.

1 shot with any bullet to the head will do. There not wearing helmets. Hopefully.

Shit... Imagine they became organized and formed an army of bloodthirsty Spartan zombies.

15. Counting on landing nothing but headshots is pretty ballsy. What happens when there's a horde running at you?

16. dual-wield these

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c]YouTube - AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun![/ame]

17. theres like.. a lot of these threads already.

18. obvious obviousness is obvious

19. Sorry but at least i know my fellow blades are prepared for the inevitable.