Your Worst Sexual Experience?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Jun 10, 2013.

Girl, Im am not worried about that nigga.The day he pays some bills and wipes my sons ass is the day that I will care about his opinion. Other than that, it depends. If i was actively breast feeding, it would be completely off limits to anyone but my son. But I wasnt and had no idea that there would still be milk left in there months after the fact. Like i said, i didnt mind as long as he wasnt weird about it and trying to get milk out lol. It was probably like a drop or two anyway.

2. When I was younger my gf was a virgin when we started dating. We started with oral which was awesome. She has poor gag reflex so deep throating with her wasn't an option. She wasn't a fan of vaginal sex for w/e reason. She would pull my pants down pull hers down and spread her hole. I'd last maybe 10 minutes. She was a blond with a perfect body 9/10 for sure. One time we were having anal sex, I'm getting ready to bust I tell her turn around. I shove my dick down her throat and she starts throwing up all over my cock. I ignore it as that even got me going more. I kept mouth fucking her and dropped a load down her throat. Afterwards she laughed and we cleaned up. I'm still known for this in my city and has got me mad pussy from her friends and other freaks.

3. This thread is great for those having trouble practicing celibacy. 

4. When I was 18 I had sex with a girl and she didn't tell me she was on her period, and I pulled out my dick (raw dogged it) and had the most horrifying reaction I could ever have. I remember yelling, "There's blood all over my dick! Bloody dick!!"

5. When I was a lot younger and single this really weird couple wanted me to have sex with them.  I told them I didnt do the gay thing, they were like no prob and got me to have sex with the wife while the guy watched.  I felt really weird/dirty afterwards and just split.  

6. I took this one chick out to eat, then we went back to her place. She talked alot and ramble, I would have worked my game, but I had to take a big shit. So I told her " hey im gonna leave now" then she was like "no stay, lets go to my room". I knew she wanted to fuck but I was just thinkin of going home and spraying the toilet. So she started giving me head and my stomach was churning, it sounded like dogs growling.

So then we started fuckin and I was letting out farts. It stank up her room, then I said "I smell your dog" then she said " I don't have a dog". So I paused in silence and she "I don't care, just fuck me". And im going hard as she keeps yelling " faster harder fuck me". I gave it everything I got and a little bit of shit came out. So I wiped my ass with her sheets and bolted outta there, never talked to her since.