Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your weirdest dream?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Herb, my friend :smoke:.

2. last night i dreamt that me and my dad gave away a bunch of old marvel toys and comics to my gf's nephew, then we decided we wanted them back for some reason and my dad made me go and ask for them back..but i was feeling really weird and awkward about doing it and when i did his mom flipped out on me and it was pretty weird....ahahahah.

3. Something like this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnXXtpVA36w]‪ALICE ON ACID part 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Hella funny, make sure you get baked and watch all parts.

4. yes! lol it really is a medicine. I mean last year I was on paxil, where I basically lost just all feeling and felt like a robot. With weed, you can smoke daily and have that chill-ass optimistic trademark stoner mentality, at least for me lol.

5. yeah i realized things like this at a young age as well....i am surprised how deep the rabbit hole has gone since.

6. During my T-Break I have been experiencing very crazy dreams. I almost can control my dreams in a way.. Is this common ?

7. oh damn just remembered my crazy psychedelic dream. I remember I was staying at my my step parents house and I dreamed I was going back to my house. Like all my friends were out sitting in front of the doors and just sitting and looking at me. They weren't talking but I somehow got the message from them that "someone was coming". I turn around and there's this big purple delivery truck with a strange man from India. He just speaks some foreign language and from the sky, it just starts raining thousands and thousands of colors/designs/trippy patterns except each design was shaped like rain. Freaking insane dream lol

8. Yes, I love t-break dreams. I have had very instense dreams while taking even just a short break.

9. I suggest you guys start having a dream log, I've had one since May and i found it extremely useful. It's helped me learn alot about myself and remembering them is easy now, something about writing it down does that for me. It's gotten to the point where I barely have a dream I can't recall.

As far as the weirdest dream it'll have to be where my dream-self was helping the people in my dreams decipher the symbolic meaning of their dreams by going into their dreams. It was so real.

10. Winner.

11. #32 kronman907, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I'm looking at a journal about marihuana and rem sleep conducted at Stanford and they found no evidence through nighty brain scans that rem sleep is affected by long term mj use. I'm just stating the facts I have.

12. #33 DaReALdUTchMaZ, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here

13. Where did I say that long term use of marijuana effects REM sleep? No, while you're high REM sleep is reduced. That's why I advised him to stop smoking and he'll surely achieve a dream.

Sources:
    Marijuana, Sleep and Dreams | Psychology Today
    A hidden effect of marijuana use: findings on sleep give clinicians an opportunity to discuss marijuana's harms | Addiction Professional | Find Articles at BNET
    Both of which found in the thread I linked you to - http://forum.grasscity.com/science-nature/787005-does-pot-inhibit-rem-sleep.html

14. you have six dreams a night, i think. you simply mean you do not remember them. i never remember mine anymore unless i change my sleeping habits. i usually sleep with my television on, i guess for subconscious comfort, but it interferes with the quality of my sleep. the one time i slept with it off recently, i had a crazy dream about running from the cops and hiding my weed stash. it was so vibrant and realistic

15. I love dreaming random awesome shit!

16. why would a tv comfort you?

17. A common weird dream I have is seeing exotic animals in locations near my house. They don't attack me, but I sense the danger in being near things like jungle cats and large bulls and such.

18. I once had a dream that I has AIDS. There was no plot no enemies just AIDS. It was weird.

19. Get tested dude :smoke:.