YOUR virginity stories..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ba1lz420, Apr 29, 2008.

1. nah...cause you cant really smell my perfume or dekro1's or dangermouse's i can assure you ,at least mine, is logic.

2. Girl I'm bad I could throw a brick at the sun and make midnight, I stick my finger in the ground and make the whole world turn round, I smell perfumes threw computers and make every single one of you a believer. My eyes are made of bullet prof glass Ill kick your......My bad caught myself monologing

Still got love for you blueend!

3. Yeah if I could remember it, I'd tell the story. I was..16 or 17? I'm still with the person I first had sex with and very happy about that. I just don't remember it at all. It's not that I was drunk or anything, I might have been a little high but that has nothing to do with it. I mean there was no pain or anything, and I'd already hooked up with other people, just not sex, so it's not like I didn't know at all what to expect. So yeah, no crazy story. I'm kind of glad it was a neutral experience rather than a horrible one though.

4. *Barfffff.*

5. Can't even finish reading with out laughing hard. This is the greatest story ever.

6. God that story was epic

7. Pics or it didn't happen lmao

8. when i was 16 on newyears i was at my girlfriend at the times house , we got drunk as shit , went to a halfway built house and fuckd in the garage like animals :D it was cold as fuck

9. i lost mine when i was 13 in the basement of a girl i had gone to school with since 5th grade, and we had been dating for 2 months, it was awesome...we are still friends too

10. foop, u lost your virginity on mushies. what was that like mentally?

11. Depends on what you mean by mentally. If by mentally you mean what was I thinking at that moment? I was having sex for the first time on ecstasy and mushrooms while wadding in a pool. I do not really think the world could conjure up a feeling that would rival something like that. Still the greatest experience of my life. The sounds from around the Italian country side invading my ears, an old rustic looking Villa perched a few hundred meters away from us, the feeling of my first sexual experience being magnified by E and shrooms, the warm water lapping around my body, and then of course my mind racing with all these thoughts and ideas from the shrooms.

I have tried many many times to try and get back to that level of true ecstatic bliss I experienced that night, and I still have not come close. The memory of that night will forever be imprinted at the forefront of my brain, and I do not think many other experiences I am sure to have in this life of mine can compete with it.

12. why shouldnt you..i like pink goo(and you probably really like her ..) all everybody said is that she was probably confused cause 11 inches cant be.

your eyes are made ...blah blah blah... kick my...hehe:rolleyes:
    *listening to DREAM ON by aerosmith...*

still lav you too...

13. I spent the last 15 minutes cracking up. Thank you. You're the man for sharing that...

14. Alright, think what you like, but 11 is truth.

15. ok then..i dont want to argue with you over bullshit.:)

16. Damn that shit story is some Tucker Max stuff.

17. i was like 12 in 6th grade to some horny ass girl in my class on the jungle gym. no condom. i know, but i was only 12 and didn't even take sex ed yet

18. :eek::eek::eek:
    that is by far, THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!*(&#(*&^^* :eek::eek::hello:
    i feel so incredibly bad for the poor boy this happened to!

19. Hahahahahahahahaha

20. This is the best story ever. I was laughing so hard, took me like 15 min to finish reading from laughing so hard. thank you for posting this, doesn't even matter if it's true or not. + rep:laughing::laughing::laughing: