YOUR virginity stories..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ba1lz420, Apr 29, 2008.

1. If I'd lost mine at 12 I'd be fucking GLAD he was only 4 inches.

2. I was 15 at the time, and I lost it to the girlfriend I had at the time

we made love in her bedroom, while her folks were out of the country..then on their bed, in their jaquzzi, on the hood of her parents mercedes..

after the first initial sex..we just kept on going at it, as it was easier for her

3. i was 18. uhh, it was in my room, and we were watching saw 2. i didn't have a bed in my room at the time so we were in a makeshift bed on my floor made up of a lot of blankets and pillows. it was really nothing special.

4. what a double standard... we can say we want tighter pussy but she can't say she wants bigger dick, that sucks.

5. If you had a bigger dick... pussy would feel tighter. :]

6. thankyou, you are a classy chick

7. im not gonna lie to u blades im still a V:(

8. My first time was just 2 months ago when I was 18 and she was 17. We saw The Diving Bell and the Butterfly at my local cinemas and I brought her back to my place at like 11. My parents were already asleep so we snuck downstairs and started fooling around.

After a while, she just whispered, "Fuck me", so naturally, I did. :rolleyes:

It was alright, only lasted like 10 minutes though.

Oh yeah, I'm kinda still with the girl today.

9. My first time happened when I was 16 years old. Staying in Tuscany at the peak of the summer season at this little Italian villa. The manager of the place had a trophy wife who was around 35-40 and two young scum bag Italian guido sons. I met the two sons that morning as they were packing up their BMW with drugs to make a circuit around the Italian beaches selling everything under the sun to American tourists. I bought some ecstasy, acid and some really shitty weed off them.

That night as everyone tucked in for the night, I dropped the E down and a gram or two of the mushrooms, grabbed my papers and ran out to the pool to have a nice joint or 3. As I was lounging out in the pool chair sucking down my second joint, the manager's trophy wife came walking out. It was dark out so I did not see her till she was almost upon me so I chucked my joint as far away as possible and tried to act cool. She walks up, gives me a smile, whips off her top and lounges in the chair next to me.

Me being the virgin awkward American tourist I am, I have to question the scene infront of me, the conversation went something like this (don't expect my memory to be able to regurgitate verbatim).

"Ummmm, hey there, what are you doing?"

"Sun bathing."

"It's pitch black and a full moon, I'd love to hear the Italian secret behind night time tanning."

"Share some of that bag under your chair with me and I'll share all my secrets."

Long story short, we had sex in the pool for 10 minutes until I got a horrible cramp, we moved up onto the grass behind a tree and finished there. I limped back inside clutching my side and could not sleep the rest of the night.

10. Im 18 and im still a virgin....by choice. I've had about five oppurtunities but, it just didnt seem right. Im still very sextually active still just no sex. I'm sure this summer will be my time.

11. Buuuullshit.

12. oh shit, that was even more crucial hahaha

13. If you are a teenager and the girls you are fucking pussy is to loose to feel it, stop trying.

14. Haha, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking...

Good story though. Maybe you should be a writer! :p

15. Why are you telling complete strangers about our intimate moments!?

16. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5>crucial </TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>A</TD><TD colSpan=4>adjective</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD width=20>1 </TD><TD colSpan=3>crucial, important

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=42 colSpan=3></TD><TD width=33></TD><TD>of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis; "a crucial moment in his career"; "a crucial election"; "a crucial issue for women" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD width=20>2 </TD><TD colSpan=3>crucial, deciding(a), determinant, determinative, determining(a)

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=42 colSpan=3></TD><TD width=33></TD><TD>having the power or quality of deciding; "the crucial experiment"; "cast the deciding vote"; "the determinative (or determinant) battle" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD width=20>3 </TD><TD colSpan=3>all-important(a), all important(p), crucial, essential, of the essence(p)

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=42 colSpan=3></TD><TD width=33></TD><TD>of the greatest importance; "the all-important subject of disarmament"; "crucial information"; "in chess cool nerves are of the essence" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD width=20>4 </TD><TD colSpan=3>crucial, relevant

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=42 colSpan=3></TD><TD width=33></TD><TD>having crucial relevance; "crucial to the case"; "relevant testimony" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

17. you didn't have to call him out on it, we all knew he was lying.

18. thats the greatest story ever man

riiight cause Foop has a lot to gain by lying right? Hes already respected why would he need to lie? Unless he was kidding cause thats an insane story. But i dont think so.

19. Call bullshit if you want, it's my experience and not yours.