Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your views on smokin resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JareedDubstepa, May 8, 2009.

1. Well ive found myself without a connect sometimes kinda havin the perfect moments to smoke a bowl, and have found myself scraping off fat bowls of resin from my spoon, ill do this maybe every month or two when it builds up, i find that i can get retarded amounts of hits out of balls of resin the size of a pea maybe, probably like 10 - 15 hits sometimes, and i get blastedddd usually, so tell me what you think about it, sure it tastes like doo doo sometimes but it sure does get you high.

2. ignore the taste,
    enjoy the blaze.

3. It's bad for your lungs and is all around nasty to smoke. You asked for my views, and my view is throw it away.

4. hah i respect that man, and i expect to get numerous posts with the same response, and hopefully a few with a pro point of view.

5. meh, whatever gets the job done, eh?

6. Well i mean its a last resort sorta thing, kinda like a gotta headache, and im stressin, just wunna smoke a bowl and feel good.

7. I really try not to judge such things. My personal view is I'd throw it away, but I don't hate on anyone who uses it.

8. Your looking at this from a grower's, and successful entrepreneur's point of view. If you have no weed and want to get high, resin is alright. Especially if you only do it once or twice a month. It's not nearly as harmful as the pack of cigarettes I smoke everyday. So if you need weed, don't have money or contacts, and wanted get blitzed; resin is the only way to go.

9. if i were in ur position i'd throw it out too lol, seems like ur the type with an endless supply of weed, lucky bastard:devious:....not me, i'll smoke anything to get high :smoke:

10. Absolutely man, i mean if i dont have herbs, which i usually do, its time to scrape that res. And im used to smokin day in day out for years, i mean ive only had to do it a few times, just packed one and thought of this subject, probably a good .3 ball of resin im smokin now lol im on my 7th hit and im feelin pretty damn nice.

11. I'm with OSG on this one. It gives me a blinding headache. but if you enjoy it, then who am i to tell you otherwise

:smoke:

12. "Though all I have is this saliva-inducing tar...in times of need, it will take me afar." -Salute to Resin by thegrassybowl.

It's born out of necessity and desperation, but it works. I would be happy to never smoke it again, but sometimes it's all you have.

13. Couldn't have said it better myself :p

14. I have an idea. How about instead of just throwing resin out you give it to me instead? I'll smoke any kinda weed too feel chill and have a good time!!

15. haha fa real cuzz!! :D im with ya on that..

16. The guys who lived in the dorm room next door to me years ago saved all their resin all year. They had a 10 gram ball of the crap when the year was over :laughing:

17. Hahaha wow, that would last a rediculously long time, resin burns really slowly, actually just cashed my bowl, pretty stoned just came off a t-break got about 9 solid hits from my resin bowl just now :D But as for tomorrow, fresh buds ;D

18. out of curiosity...are u marijuana man from youtube?? :eek:

19. I am not at liberty to discuss the nature of my true identity.

20. To answer your question polo, he is simply put, oldskoolgrower :D