Your Top 5 indica strains to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dankbudz420, Sep 25, 2020.

1. What are your top 5 indica stains to grow for potency vs your top 5 strains for yield.

2. Top 5 quality:
    THC BOMB
    MIMOSA
    GMO
    MOTHER OF ALL BERRIES
    NOTORIOUS THC
    GORILLA GLUE

TOP 5 YEILD:
    THC BOMB
    GRAND DADDY PURPLE
    CALIFORNIA DREAM
    GORILLA GLUE
    SKYWALKER OG

I know a little bit of hybrid in there, and yes, I did 6 top thc strains. Those 6 are my staples every grow no matter what else I have going; those 6 are only mine! I prefer very heavy body and really heady indica high's. Its like my add meds, everyone on the couch and I'm ripping the bathroom out or some shit. They all have dif qualities for what I want, but hands down, the best and strongest I've ever had, might I add grown, are in order:
    THC BOMB, BOMB SEEDS
    MIMOSA EVO, BARNEYS
    NOTORIOUS THC, humdbolt seed co.

I like to get wrecked, if its not in the back my eyes or my body not getting loose it ain't right. My daily shit.
    Many things I have grown...... fruit tree, G.O.S., any way,, we'll get there one day; but have done quite a few over the years. If you like indicas that are just heavy thats where I'm at. I can vouche for these strains. Doing this in and outside over 12 years and I learn something new from every one that does what they do. My advice; listen and hear everyone and try everything, even if someone is a dick or bags on ya, hear them. Its all good info one way or another. Never be to smart or better than anyone, progressing only stops when you stop it. Happy growing. Oh ya, any reccomendations for that heavy heavy, please share. This is the indica talking, peace.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sour bubba, GDP, God’s gift, mendo, purple haze

4. Haha man I am the same way, I almost always refuse to smoke if its a sativa. I smoke to get high, and thats why I love me some Indica !! I'd have to say my top 5 are Cookie Monster, God's Green Crack, Og kush, GDP and Black Tuna. I've been trying to expand the pallet haha

I am always looking to learn, I try to take everything as a grain of salt until I put the methods to use. I appreciate your reply, hopefully get a few more going. As far as growing, I have only grown GDP and Cookie monster. Very small grows but wow was that bud top notch !!

5. 3 bears og
    Rqs cookies if u can get one to grow right
    Bohdi space monkey
    Wedding cake

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app