Your Tokin' Partner :)

Discussion in 'General' started by TheOldReliable, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Hey everyone hope your night is going good! :smoke:

So we all have people we smoke with wether it being your girlfriend, buddy, brother or all by yourself?
    Who is your favortie tokin'buddy? and why? :)

2. My transexual wife.

3. Well I guess we all have are prefrencese...:)

4. fumarverde, his girl, and a bunch of other friends of ours.

5. i got 2-3 people i like to blaze with.

one being my roommate, who i've smoked with since freshman year. the other is my best friend since middle school. we tried weed at the same time, and have been smoking together for about 4-5 years.

and i'm leaving the last spot open for another good friend of mine. we don't smoke together very often, but when we do it's good..

there's a couple other people that i don't mind smoking with.. but the vast majority of people that i know are not good to smoke with. just little annoyances, the way they hit the bowl (a.k.a. torching the bowl), never matching or getting me back for the times i pack it, or being annoying when high

6. Forsure. I totally get when somone is an annoyance deff the biggest buzz kills out there :)

7. [​IMG]

The Burger King

8. ya moms n thems

9. i usually only smoke with a select crew and my girl. im way to stingy with my weed (im broke and i dont have money to drop) to smoke up strangers....If i could i would..

anon....dont take it personal if i had extra i would share now stop being a fucking prick.

10. Depends where I'm at

My friend A if I am chilling at home or on the weekends
    My friend J at lunch
    My friend B if he hits me up to split on a gram

Lots of other people also, just mainly those 3 :p

11. I've had many over the years, but my best friend Ty is who I always smoke with. Unfortunately I moved from that town, but I'm moving back this month.

We were called the Cheech and Chong of our town. :laughing:

12. Unfortunately my gf doesn't smoke too too much but I share a house with 3 of my friends from school so we all blaze pretty much every night.

13. I have a few because going into this living situation we set it up so we have 4 people in one room and our closest friends are right across the hall....but there are two I smoke with the most, one of my roommates and one of the guys across the hall.

I still smoke alone a lot though.

14. Sometimes on my own.
    Sometimes with my boyfriend.
    Usually with my friend F. Or K and his friends.

15. I deff would agree with the girl. Best toking partner out there :)

16. My favourite is myself. I don't pressure myself, I don't torch the bowl, I don't cough it out, I take care of my pieces, I enjoy the music I like, I' m just pretty much 100 pct compatible with myself.

Lol no, used to be with others a lot but I got sick of smoking them up and people expecting to buy from my stash everytime we smoke.

17. 100% compatible is the perfect choice! :) taking care of the pieces is a big one! ha :)

18. Different kind of high when i'm with different people.

My girl- the easiest person to talk to. My bestfriend and 4-5 people in my group of homies.

Then there's strip club high, but that's a whole other story :smoke:

19. i love toking with the girl because shes one of those "hit the bong a couple times, have a glass of some pink wine and im sucking your cock" type of chicks
    :hello:

20. My favorite toking buddies will always be A and J, the girls who first introduced me to weed in high school and with whom I used to smoke on the daily. There's still nothing better than kicking back with them and passing around a blunt.

Here at college my favorite people to smoke with would have to be E and J, the guys I used to blaze with all the time in my freshman dorm.

Then there's S, who was so awesome but who I'll never get to smoke with again. :(