Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by SkunkRoller, Dec 10, 2022.

1. I've been a daily pot smoker for 17 years. Recently I found myself being pulled away from my love of cannabis to find direction in life.

Firstly I love weed but as I have taken a step back I've found myself more active and sharper mentally.

Now I've had one joint in the last 2 months and I didn't enjoy the high I don't know if it was me or the weed but it didn't feel right. I was anxious and unhappy with the experience.

Now for my question. Should I just stop altogether or give it another go? I've never had an extended break but I'm exercising and thinking clearly but I miss the social aspect of ripping huge bowls and chilling with the homies.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stay sober but I wanted to hear others experiences or opinions.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 4
  2. When I got married in my late 20’s I decided to quit smoking cannabis. I felt it was the right thing to do for me at the time. I’d been a regular cannabis user for years and while I really enjoyed it I had other priorities that I felt cannabis use was becoming a distraction. I honestly didn’t miss cannabis but I was focused on other things (wife, family, career). Flash forward 30 years and I’m enjoying cannabis again.

Never be afraid to make changes in your life if where you are at in life isn’t where you want to be. If you want change to happen in your life it’s up to you to make those changes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thanks for the positive reply. This helps.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2

4. I use cannabis for both medicine and recreation and don't want to stop smoking. I'm also 70 which makes a difference. If you feel it's right for you to stop smoking at this time in your life you should feel no regrets. You don't have to stop forever if you don't want to. I wish you the best of luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. It All Up To You D. If You Feel That Would Improve Your Life Then Do It :) I Just Hope If You Quit Gettin High You Wont Quit GC Tho...

~Toni~

6. The best advice I will ever be able to give anyone alive is this, "do you, fuck the rest."

We die alone, and we're the only ones we get to rest with once that happens, be comfortable when you go.:coolalt:

7. #7 JorgeMoll1, Dec 14, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    Believe in your self and never underestimate yourself!! get good clothes like the sssniperwolf clothes.