Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stash spot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedOutBeavis, Dec 22, 2011.

1. So I am sure there are tons of these threads but I just cant help but wonder if we can get new responses and also I could use an opinion on mine. I hollowed out a book I enjoyed for a while so my parents wouldnt look there. Before anyone says anything I am 18 and still living with the folks. So, where do you all keep your stash?

2. triple bagged inside a ziplock container inside my backpack inside my dresser inside my room....AND IT STILL DANKS LIKE KUSH IN HERE

3. Outside there's a tree with roots that overlap the ground and have multiple deep holes (between the roots), shove my kush deep down in there and cover it with dirt. Impossible to find, unless you are A WIZARD.

4. My stash is 3/4 oz of kush right now, in a mason jar .. In a drawer in my dresser, pretty much smell proof til I crack that bitch open to grab a nug it reeks lol.

5. Or if people see you diggin in your yard under a tree every day, multiple times a day.

6. It's in my backyard. :eek:

7. in a wall vent where the air blows ionside a jam jar

8. In a ziploc bag, inside a tylenol bottle, in a psp case stuffed with dryer sheets, under my dresser drawer. I also keep my pipe, lighter, and eye drops in there. It's smell proof. :smoke:

9. in a jar > in a captain america lunch box > in a black square box that is also a seat in the corner of my room

10. I put my pipe, lighter, and weed in a mason jar. then i unscrew the back of a small computer subwoofer and put it in there and stuff a shirt in it so it doesnt shake around, amazing spot.

11. Anyplace, dark, cool, up above ya waist, and private, and a fridge springs to mind,
    no nice cop would allow his pet dog to rummage thru a suspects fridge, disguise it as a disgusting food.

peace
    "V"

12. I put my stuff in a small Tupperware box under my bed.

13. On my desk. Mom is a stoner too.

Life. Is. Good.

:smoke:

14. a lint roller :cool:

15. I have a safe. 'nuf said.

16. Funny OP mentions hollowing a book. I'm doing that right now cause I'm bored and got nothing better to do at work.

Mason jar or an air tight jar thing for weed I got at a head shop one day. it's usually in a cabinet or drawer to keep it from light, but often on the dining room table.

17. I'm 5 chapters in. I re glued the sides and I'll finish working on it when it dries

ForumRunner_20111222_125015.png

18. I have my smoking supplies (minus my bong) in a ziploc bag that I keep in a tin can that is hidden inside my draw, doesn't smell til I open the can.

19. Its about 300 pages deep, used a rotary tool, was a bit difficult to control but it used so much less effort:cool:

Attached Files:

20. [quote name='"StonedOutBeavis"']Its about 300 pages deep, used a rotary tool, was a bit difficult to control but it used so much less effort:cool:[/quote]

Still working. Lol got through chapter 9 lol

ForumRunner_20111222_171004.png