Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Smoking Kit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rvca, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Mine is a crappy pipe, my smokebuddy, matches(its all i got right now:/), gum, hollister cologne, and eye drops :)

2. I have 2 backpacks, 1 for school and shit so it usually just sits in my car all the time. For the 2nd one, it holds a bubbler, a pipe and a bowl if someone wants to bring theirs but doesn't have anywhere to hold it, blunt roller/joint roller, a bunch of lighters because I always lose them and buy new ones and then I find them later haha, scale and a few pill bottles, a mason jar, a drink, food of some sort sometimes, also if i'm at a party my beer/bottle is in there too. It's a big backpack with lots of pockets that are the perfect size haha. Oh yeah and my pack of cigs.

3. spoon
    long burning papers (havent realy used peice lately just got into rollin em up)
    grinder with keif collector
    visine
    prescription bottle with 6 gs of bubba kush

4. Pipe
    Lighter
    Visine
    Rollin machine
    Grinder
    and a lil jar

5. vape
    grinder
    scale
    axe
    vazine
    grinder
    swishers

6. As of right now my smoking kit contains the following:
    - Black velvet bag ( comes with MFLB )
    - Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizer
    - MFLB accessories
    - One bic lighter
    - Visine red eye drops
    - Dank buds
    All I need:smoke:

7. I have 1 that I keep in my car, Its a tin box the size of an envelope that I got at Staples
    It currently has
    2g of some Reg
    Visine Red Eye
    Small can of Axe
    2 Backup Bic's
    Zig-Zag Papers
    King Size Zig-Zags
    A Strawberry White Owl
    A Grinder

8. My smoking kit:
    Bong
    Bubbler
    Eyedrops
    Grinder
    Lighter
    Q-tips (for cleaning (and drying) the bowls)
    Swiss Army knife (to stir the bowl to get greens :smoke:)
    Weed in a prescription pill bottle (the bong+bubbler probably smell helluva lot more :D)

It's all in a backpack that I can throw in my car when my friends hit me up :bongin: :smoke: :D