Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your smokin spot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4NK-Hill, Mar 17, 2010.

1. So were do you smoke.I blaze out in the woods way in my back yard.the woods are pretty big so its alot of places To blaze so you dont have to worry about ppl see you.Its my property anyway. So were do you guys smoke. give details I Like reading you guys posts.:hello:

2. Nothing more relaxing and chill then my nice warm room.

Outside there's a little hill near a soccer field that's nice and quiet and if it's nice out you can just lay down and see the stars which is nice. You can also roll down the hill when you're really high which is also very nice. Weather's been cold and just awful for the past few months so I haven't done an outside toke in awhile tho.

3. I have many spots,
    but the best one is in my bronco, those things were built for stoners. It has soooo many secret places to hide stuff that are easily accessable(to those that know where the stuffs at) and I have an awesome system in there so the music really gets to you. Music with subs is the best. I like to recline in my front seat, and hit my mini steamroller while passing a cig between me and my friends. I also smoke in my bathroom, parents dont like me smoking in the house, but I only do it when they're not home, I bring my stereo in there and I love hitting my bubbler and chilling for a bit just letting the music take me. The fan kills the smell even without steam, just have to let it chill for like 30 minutes.

4. Yea I miss smoking in the car. Blasting awesome music with a bunch of friends after we're all blazed is sick but it's too risky around here. :/

5. I usually have to smoke in my room because of people being home, but whenever they aren't I love to toke up in my living room. It has my computer and tv in it, as well as my rolling machine. So it's an all in one place for getting stoned and smoking a cigarette

6. I usually toke at a friend's house cause his parents toke too and don't care. Mine possibly know(everyone here thinks my mom knows).

7. ill blaze a blunt walking down the sidewalk yo... 5-0 dont do nothing around here

8. And the 5-0 don't got no nothing shit on this yo. LOL I had to because of the other thread you made man

9. I normally find a place abit hidden away so the police arnt gonna look, somtimes i just chill at my mates anywhere really just somwhere i can have a chilled smoke :p :smoke:

10. I either roll into a cig and take my dog for a walk, pipe the back porch in the dead of night, or just on a front porch smokin a joint before taking the my buddy and I's dogs for a walk together.

During the day if the house is empty I'll use a window and lots of incense.

Hopefully soon I can get my own house and just smoke whenever and wherever the fuck I want. I hate being secretive about this shit.

11. my room in complete darkness! i love it.

12. Can I ask where you live? I would love to have a woods in my backyard. That has to be the best spot for smoking. Besides in the winter. And the woods is your personal property thats awsome. Anyway my shed is where i smoke, but not for long im going to have to smoke somewhere else soon.

13. I live in lithonia, georgia.And I have a 2 story shed(that i built myself and is were i keep my wraps,weed,grinder)in my backyard.i
    Cud blaze in there but it then stinks for like hours maybe if i open the windows it want stink so bad.

14. Ile burn anywhere . But the best places are whereever you can get some tunes into it , preferably rapp . Rooms , and porches . :p

15. I've had many smoking spots over the years. Now I just smoke in my car in the driveway with the radio or a CD playin.

16. Basement. Got this huge sofa, a pool table, ping pong, poker table, mini-fridge, and a 50" tv starting Thursday. Also got a small heater since its unfinished so there's no heating but its warmed it up pretty good. Just gotta make sure I use a sploof and some spray to minimize the smell. And once the Spring really gets going our pool will open, and we've also got some woods I can go chill in too.

17. I live in SF, CA. My spot, is on top of one of the buildings downtown. Im about 28 floors up, over looking the whole city.

That and my room, depends on how lazy i am.

Evil :smoke:

18. Shit i feel like when i listen 2 music i start cumin down or if i smoke and listen 2 music i cant get high.so i never due music when i smoke.im hardcore.lol.

19. not alot of good spots around here, just the woods where all the walking paths are at. That means in the summer there's always people walking, so you have to be extra careful your out of site