Your saturday night plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by xcraighebert, Oct 19, 2008.

1. #1 xcraighebert, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    Just wanted to see how everyone's enjoying their weekend.

I took 3mg's of xanax and watched the incredible hulk, which was not as bad as I thought it would be, It was actually enjoyable / great cgi work.

Then went out with my friends gerard and nikki, driving around aimlessly listening to boys n the hood, biggie smalls, and one or two fall out boy songs. Don't ask >.>. We smoked a fat blunt of purple haze. Picked up myself a pack of camel crushes. My new addiction.

Now, I'm sitting at home, turning on my lava lamp, moving picture light, and giant fish tank. Theres tons of glowing fish inside called glowfish (very trippy).Then turning out the lights, putting some sigur ros on and gunna chow down on 2.3 grams of shrooms and two green G spot thizz. Ive also got a spinning light machine, im turning on :D

EDIT: I'm also rolling a 2 gram blunt, a 40 oz, and .5 mg of xanax for the comedown.

How is your saturday night going / plans?

2. a bit boring.
    I baked around noon then fell asleep around 4, woke around 7 it's almost nine now. I'll probably get some roxycodone from my ma and smoke a bowl or two. I'll be pretty good then.

3. just took a shower and about to go out to dinner then a club afterwards

picking up an oz tonight so that'll be fun :)

4. Just chillin. Hanging out, listening to music, breaking my week long t-break, showering, browsing the forums and relaxing.

5. My husband's at work, my 9 year old is in bed (watching the Incredible Hulk, LOL), and I'm about to smoke a bowl, take a couple of xanax and watch a Bolllywood movie I rented.

6. Work.

Just picked up my motorcycle from the shop, spent 300$ on valve adjustment and tune-up. (Ouch!)
    Just ordered some brake pads as well, 60$, so my wallet is not in a good mood.

Now, Im about to eat a Steak Dinner! Probably smoke, then off to work at 10, where I will smoke at aprrox 2AM.

7. i was supposed to go to santa cruz to the beach today there was gonna be a party with sum people but taht didnt happen so im just sitting here waitin for these girls me n my homie met last week we gonna go see max payne in a bit hopefully these girls like 2 party. yadameen?:D

8. im fucking trippign now, 2mg xanny, shoorm and green g spot.

I am fucking gone. These fish are so fucking bringht.

wow
    peace gc

9. Spent the day chilling out playing some vid games. Around 1 I decided to clean up my yard. Went out back to find that the two borders who live downstairs left the back patio littered with roaches. So I cleaned those up, and got baked.

Now im waiting for my cousin to get back from supper and we are going to pick up and get baked and watch a movie or something of that nature.

10. Haha. Glad you're having a good night, man.

11. hangin out with the cat smoking some dank mids i just picked up. just made my first homemade bong, so ima try that one out in a bit :D

12. Just got back from the movies with my Cousin and her BF. Nothing special tonight =(

im dry

13. My saturday night isn't looking too amazing...

Just chillin watchin some baseball and smokin a couple bowls... Just picked up my new no-name dank :cool:
    Shits delicious.. My buddy might be comin over later with some yay... I've only tried yay a couple times and didn't really care for it... Might give it a try again and see what the hype is about :smoke:

I needa go on a beer run tho but no fuckin car~

Other than this, jack shit. Whatever comes my way.. If someone calls me for a party then maybe but I'm in super chill mode right now.

14. Make your first rail a big fat one, you'll see what all the fuss is about.

15. yoooooooooooooooooooo gc
    should I driiink a beer while on xanax. Bad idea right?

16. Okay so you're on xanax, shrooms, And some more pills?

And drinking? And smokin?

Should slow your roll.. I'd cut out the nasty pills and call it good :smoke:

To each his own... Have fun~

17. Xanax I have to take everyday for my extreme social anxiety. They are a daily part of my life, so Im always on xannikes.

shrooms I do like once every two weeks, and same with mdma. just decideed to hippy flip!
    :D:D

havnt drank yet, but I got a steel reserve. Smoking mad blunts tonight too

you knwo what they say, go big go home. Its saturdya, I should be fuk=ced up lol

18. Now, im gunna go for a walk down around the lake in my backyard, stare at stars...

19. tryina get my dick wet