Your Relationship to your pet?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TheAtmansPath, Sep 9, 2012.

1. He is clean,i got a king size bed and i dont have a dog bed for him so i figure fuck it why not

2. I have a black lab, had him for about 7 years now.
    Honestly, hes my best friend.
    He sits there and smokes whole blunts with me.. and absolutely loves it.

Whenever i spark up, he gets all excited, jumps on me, tries to eat the blunt.
    Then when hes super stoned he ALWAYS takes a dump its the wierdest thing, Takingin dumps, and rolling in the grass are his high activites.

I really dont know what i would do if i lost this dog, it would be truly devistating.

3. This fucker right here is the reason I get up in the morning. Ebon, 5, border collie x GSD. My mum took me to the local rescue centre after I got out of hospital for an OD, and we came across this guy, and he was the one. He's saved my life.

He's one awkward little shit though. He ate some stones when he was a puppy and had to have emergency surgery, and he's allergic to freaking everything. He's nervous, racist (!?), barks at people with learning difficulties, despises children, loves other animals and i wouldn't change him for the world :')

Attached Files:

4. #44 ThatFreyKid, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Well I got my German Shepard (Athena) when she was only 1 hour old. Never left my sight since, She is the best dog I have ever seen. I don't even need to own a leash or close the cage door when I leave, She stays in it until I tell her I'm home.

I can honestly say, she is my child xP

5. Blame the mother dog. She's the one who birthed it.

6. Wilfred is awesome I love that show!

Here's my 4th kid

Attached Files:

7. My cat Simon is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. He's an F1 savannah that my parents bought for my wife and I as a wedding gift. He's absolutely beautiful, but bad as a toddler. He knows how to open drawers, get into the refrigerator and has eaten over $50 in steaks at one point. He'll get in the shower with my wife and I, go on walks with us, and try to sing to the music on the radio. He acts more like a dog than a cat, but he's my best friend and I wouldn't trade him for the world. :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. I get my cat high he loves it

9. My dog is called deisel there are no words to describe him, he's a staffy and I saved him from a home where they fought all the time and threw things around alot. So I would say he's like my child, or my little brother he acts jut like a human but he's the cutest :)

ForumRunner_20130122_125327.png

10. STAND UP FOR THE DEEZ BITCHES!!!!! My little homeboy:hello:

11. my german shepherd is a drug dog in the best sense of the word no matter what hes doing as soon as i fire up the bong hes trying to stick his face in it...god i love that dog

12. When a dog looks eloquent on Craig's list
    Must be something there.

13. You're very fortunate to have a savannah cat!

14. My cat's name is Coco and I found her in a box that an anonymous person left outside on my doorstep. She entertains me so much. She's an inside/outside cat and loves rolling on the floor outside, climbing trees, playing with paper balls (she even spikes them when I throw them in the air). She's very athletic. She's pretty much the feline equivalent of AirBud

Attached Files:

15. #55 1badbruce, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013

I complain to the wife that she spoils the two pits as much as she spoiled our children and she does. When talking to the dogs I refer to my wife & I as mom & dad.
    Pathetic I know. When I was younger I used to laugh at old people doing this, now I am.

When I start dressing the dogs in those cute little outfits and/or wiping their butts after taking a dump it will be time to be taken to the vet & have me put to sleep, lol.

16. Probably shouldnt have a picture on here with me in it but meh...

[​IMG]
    Dog 1

[​IMG]
    Dog 2

I forget how big these dogs really are until I sit down on the ground next to them

17. I love both my cats, one has thumbs, and the others a little fat shit, who is so cuddly. Il be chilling on the couch and shell just mosey on over and plop down. But my dog is seriously one of my best buds. Sleeps in my bed every night. Walk him daily, and hes so fun to be around, he just brigens my day.:)

18. I love my dog so much. He isn't just a dog, he is the most human-like dog I know and he gets things and me! The fact that he is my welcoming commitee everytime I come home makes me soo happy.

19. i love my jack russell terrier. she also has such a human-like personality. she reads people so well, and when she can tell i'm down about something, or uncomfortable (because i'm too high with the people i'm with or something) she comes and curls into my lap!

20. Haven't had him in 2 years due to circumstances living situations and poverty. Hopefully this income tax time I can finally get it situated. I miss my fuckin dog man.