Your Relationship to your pet?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TheAtmansPath, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hey.. i have a saint bernard named sasha and she's the greatest! :hello:

She's chill as fuck and has a crazily human like personality. We both treat each other nicely and such. I would be devastated to lose her.

What's your relationship with your pet(s)?

2. I can't wait till I get a dog, I'm getting one in a couple months

3. Me and my cat are always together, if I go out in the backyard to light up he's right next to me waiting for some, and every night when I get home he's outside waiting on the front porch for me. His name is Izzy.

4. I have an 8 year old golden retriever/lab named Sasha

5. My cat is 2 years old and still every bit the kitten she was the day I brought her home. She can be a huge pain in the ass

but she's also one of my favorite friends, and she's brought me as many smiles and laughs as anyone I've known. Pets are good people :smoke:

6. I have 2 dogs that never leave my side while I'm at the ol' homestead .. One is unfortunetly deaf but we both have an understanding of body language and she never leaves my sight without my permission while outdoors (basically meet eyes with me and get the nod of approval).

My other dog who is a male mix of chihuahua and some other mutt breed is a boss.. Hes basically a fat and hairy chihuahu hahah

We also have a pretty good understanding and he always listens to me, wont leave earshot and even if he does I can just whistle and he'll be at my feet within seconds..

Dogs truly are mans best friend :smoke:

7. I love my fucking cat :D whenever i toke up he always seems to appear, its funny. He'd be a total stoner if he where a human

8. I have a 9 month old cat and he's a little fucker

It sleeps under the covers in the bed and shit, its cute and loving but fuck he can be annoying lol. I guess i kinda like it though

9. I have a 7 or so year old female rat terrier... Small but vicious... Id choke a bitch for that little fucker. Shes a hyper little runt, Keeps me occupied :D

10. I dont have my own pet but my family dog Is a collie retriver mix she's 13 and it shows. I grew up with this dog and she's acts like a mom even though she isn't lol. I Love my puppy ,Biscut:)

11. my husband and i are raising three rescue pups. marley is five now, rescued from the spca. bear is two now rescued from a disaster of a situation.. a guy was trying to sell the pups on craigslist. we backdoored him and met him in a parking lot. he brought 8 puppies for us to look at out of the back of his raunchy sedan. we told him we were taking the puppy regardless. didn't pay him. he agreed out of fear that we'd report him for cruelty. they were flea ridden. terrible. and our baby we rescued from another filty situation.. house was full of feces puppies hadn't been dewormed, given shots, etc. never even been outside until we got her.

marley, bear & navi.

like our fucking children. those dogs mean the world to me. and to know that i kept them out of the pound.. is a miracle. marley would have been put to sleep had we not adopted her when we did. she had a week left after being there for three months.. nobody wanted her...

help someone out.
    adopt a pet.
    it's the most rewarding experience.

i can confidently say other than my husband, my animals are my best friends. they listen to me, understand my moods, maybe i'm just turning into an animal hoarder but damnit i love those dogs!!

12. She's a pitbull, her name's Sox, after the Boston Red Sox of course. She hates smoke, runs away when i light a butt or joint, but she loves attention. She think's she a lap dog, but be careful she's 120 pound sausage. She eats anything, ranging from doggy food, beggin strips, or whatever im having that night. She gets along great with my cats, and occasionally she'll allow one to sleep by her. She's a beast, a pain in the ass, but most importantly my best friend!

13. I'm her mommy, and she's my baby. My cat is so chill. Follows me everywhere, hangs out with me, sleeps with me, all that good stuff. Love her so much. xoxo

14. well, my cat is definitely my "little girl" as some people call her.
    shes friendly and nice to everyone. but only i can pick her up, scratch and rub her whenever. she also comes to my bed every night to cuddle up and get some attention.
    man she is a real dear friend. i honestly cant imagine life without her
    been 11 great years with her. cant wait to see whats to come of the future.

15. I've got a husky named Akiva. He's actually my companion animal for schizophrenia. I honestly don't love anyone or anything as much as I love him

16. I love my cat. I really do.
    But because the poor little thing was taken away from his mother far too young and dumped on a violent, dysfuntional family as a Christmas present and left in a skip to die.. he can be very clingly
    He panics whenever I try to leave the house to go to college or work :(
    But he gets very excited when I come home :love:
    Hopefully, with time, he'll realize that I would never even think of harming him or abandoning him.

17. #18 tootsi, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
    i have a lab that is convinced he is a person,he likes to sit and watch me blaze,i have lots of dog love but not in a weird way as in my dog loves me :)

18. My cat and me are boy's.

We stay hustling.

19. I have a German Shepherd names Sparta (I named him that so when i introduce him i could yell THIS IS SPARTA) and a chow chow named Baya Bean, I love them both dearly they are my family, Sparta even has his own pillow on his side of the bed, we share a very special bond. They both have different personalities Baya is very protective over me and Sparta is more humane like. I will have portraits done of my dogs for sure considering im already tatted up they would defiantly be something I would be proud to carry around on my body and tell my kids about some day.