your pets while your high

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dr.ganja, Dec 10, 2009.

1. i just read this post about this dude/chick: 944atl talking to their dog haha it cracked me up lol so i thought id make a thread about what u do when your high and your pets are around. ill start..... back when i was in school i was at home and my mom was out so i got blazed out of my mind. Anyway my dog: Lennon, comes into the room and just stares at me for the longest time. The longest 5 mins ever pass and at this point i start getting paranoid and i somehow convinced myself that he knew i was high and was going to tell my mom so i start to freak out on my sofa trying to make myself look sober (rubbing my eyes n shit) lol jeeez i miss that dog

2. I chase my dog in the woods, if I don't do that I usually just play with him. Tug-0-war, throw stuff for him (he never brings it back anyway, kinda win win)

3. Whenever I used to smoke at my parent's house, my dog and cat would leave as soon as I sparked up. I like to play with them when I'm high, I just don't get as agressive :p

I can tell my pets know when I am high though, its a vibe thing, they can sense something is different.

4. I stopped reading this when i read your dog's name is Kitty. I mean what the fuck? Thats just stupid. If i were a dog, and i knew my name was Kitty, i'd maul the fuck out of my owner.

5. I've pondered this for a while now. I don't have a dog, but my friends dog absolutely loves me and goes crazy every time im there. always petting the shit outta him, not literally.

6. lmfaooo

7. The dog is named Kitty because it really doesn't act like a dog. Its favorite place to chill is on the top/back of the recliner. It sits up like a squirrel all the fuckin time instead of on it's ass and front legs like normal dogs. It thinks it's a person in the sense that if it sees someone making out or even just kissing it tries to get in on the action. It also prefers cat food to dog food, so that was the deciding moment that named the dog.

EDIT: got this thread way off topic. sorry

8. I don't believe you. Dogs can't hit bongs. Put it on the tube if it's true you'll probably get a million views.

9. #9 MyBuddyJebus, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    Never ceases to amaze me. How many times has it been said to NOT talk about getting animals high, yet people still do it. *major facepalm* I would stop now before ban hammers come out and the thread gets closed.

I love petting and playing with my cats when I am high. They feel sooo soft. I'm sure they appreciate the attention too :p

10. I used to love getting baked, and playin tug-o-war, or fetch with my dog, Bear (American Staffy/Rottie mix)... Or just taking him out to places where there weren't any people so he could run around.

I really miss him. He was a crazy mother fucker, though, lol.

RIP Bear. :(

QFT!

You can NOT talk about getting animals high. Read the fucking rules you're agreeing to when you register. Damn.

11. Yeah... don't I feel smart now. I know the rules, just wasn't thinking.

12. #12 Nezsem, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    Don't talk about pets and getting high. It's against the rules. Some douche gave me a infraction for it :p

He will probaly see this post and give me another infraction for calling him a douche. Your still a douche buddy!

This is a perfect example of how to get yourself banned. - IGotTheCottons

13. View attachment 314645 heres my buddy, hes a corgi, cute dogs, i love HIM!!!:D i love playing with him when im blazed, and sometimes if im outside smoking he will just come sit on my lap :p

14. ohh that sucks and okayy
    thanks for the info :)

15. i def think pets can sense when your high...

16. Brandon roy^? He's pretty sick. Kobe wipes him up though lol jk. chill...relax...don't get your blood curdled now...

17. They can, its fuckin crazy!

18. lol fuck the lakers!!!

19. *AHHHEEEMM*

17-3, say no more :cool:

20. my dog looks at me like i need help.lol