your personal take on the government(s)?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FatGrow, Aug 11, 2013.

1. I personally think they're doing a great job destroying our country and as of now it's all going downhill, but fuck it at the end of this shit we still have eachother, family, friends, neighbors or whoever we still have each other also the government can kiss my ass, I'm still going to be a productive and positive person or try to be everyday.

the things they do under our nose with their programs, so they have someone to take the blame for them is ridiculous and who's going to stop them? rambo? just let it all happen and be prepared for whatever and I used to not care, but they're doing things out in the open and exposing everything they're doing now it's just not right.

2. It's just about finding the right balance between freedom and safety. But that right balance is different for everyone.

3. Owned by the Corporations.....

4. Fuck the government. They don't care about us, and frankly I dont give 2 shits about them. 

5. the government is bananas.

6. We are all slaves to "in dollar we trust"

7. dear govt: suck my dick

8. USA govt is terrorist #1.

9. #10 Michael, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    Illuminati controls our destinies and the goverment is a tool for the Illuminati.

10. I don't believe 1 word that I hear out of any politicians mouth

11. The "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" is by law a corporation. Hence, the use of Capital letters here.

Look at your birth certificate. "YOUR NAME". When you were born, your parents signed a contract with the "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" for you. It's called Social Security.

In all actuality, it is the States themselves that are countries. The Federal Government is just suppose to mediate it, collect, and speak out   FOR the states. Not AS the states.

Look up psycho-analysis...the changing of culture of decades and centuries. We are nearing a full century of this change. 

12. Government only puts themselves above the laws they write, which makes them good at only three things: killing stealing and destroying

13. The government is us, reduced to our lowest common denominator. It might be better if it was an entity, at least then maybe there would be some kind of cohesive plan.  Like it is, it's just a bunch of disparate individuals, each looking out for themselves, all going in different directions each with different life philosophies.  We're pretty lucky when it comes down to it.  Look at what we have and consider how much worse it could be. 

14. They suck. They wipe their dirty assholes with our constitution every single day.

15. Far from liking it. They are so up with conservative ways no change happens. I have no faith here, we are going to burn. 

16. I'll take it one step farther...... fuck politics all together. Everyone acts like they know everything that's going on, and they know the right solution.... I stopped paying attention to any of that bs long ago. Everyone has different opinions so it's a constant clusterfuck that I'd rather not be part of. Off da grid (as much as I can be)

17. I don't trust people with too much power. 

18. Seems to be unanimous.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #20 LQ142, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]