Your parents

Discussion in 'General' started by DaWodin, Feb 26, 2002.

?

What would your parents do if they found out you smoked?

1. Be furiously mad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Be upset

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pass their blunt to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I dont know about anyone else, but arent your parents supposed to be some what of a model figure? im not talking about the cleavers or anything but like if your parents are forcing you to smoke weed, what is that saying about them. Anyways, my mom has cought me more than 2 times and i really think it hurts her more when i lie to her about it more so than i do it. She is just glad she cought me and not the cops.

Also, itsnt it weird that more peoples' parents would pass the joint over getting upset? lol

2. The same thing happend with me. Its like she comes up to you and gives you a huG... you know what shes doin! shes smellin ya lol. But yeah, the trust thing is probly the worst of all, gotta have the TRUST.

3. My mom would only worry if she knew the Co. I work for do random drug screens...my dad would invite me to light one with him every once in a while.

But I'm grown and if I choose to smoke it... I would do it as I do with my cigs...they would know but I wouldn't do it in front of them.

peace

4. I was at my friends house yesterday smoking, and his parents dont give a shit. His mom came into his room while we were smoking and said 'hey guys heres some cookies to eat after you get high.' I was like whoa cool. We were playing MaxPayne and i told him I've seen an actual desert eagle and there really nice, then he just got up and left the room and came back in holding an ak47. I was like whoa fuckng badass dude. But he and his parents are total fuck-ups. Thats exactly how I dont wanna turn out.

5. I think they both know, I've been with them stoned for so many times, infact they've both asked me do I take drugs then I've told them yeah I've taken MJ from time to time and planning to take some more sometime, they didn't got mad or everything. Infact my father told me some years a go when I was goin to smoke a siggie "damn you stink, smoke grass, it aint that smelly and dangerous" and this wasn't the onlt time he's encouraged me to spred the green love... A cool guy but drinks a little bit too much......

6. My mom already made herself completely clear on what would happen if I were to get caught...she would send me to River Park Hospital (A place for insane people) and not let me out until I'm in there a full month. What bullshit. Happiness for complete hell.....it's worth it though. Shit, I'd toke the fuck out in my room if possible.

7. I've told my mum, and then smoked a couple of joints with her (i think it dawned on her exactly why i was enjoying chirstmass so much this year) and she's ok with it as long as i don't go out of control with it (valid concern as i when i'm at uni i can get pretty much anything i wanted in large quanitys at the drop of a hat).

My dad knows i've at least tried it and his view is one of "it shouldn't be illigal, i have no problem with it but its not something for me". I don't know if he'd have a problem with me smoking in his presence, i'll have to ask.

The worst reaction i've had is an ex-girlfriend who gave me no end of shit for thinking about trying it when we were in amsterdam. She's lightened up about it now, but she's still very stand offish about drugs in general.

But to be honest it doesn't really matter, i'm 19 and don't live with either one of my parents so what i do outside of there homes is my choice.

I'm lucky to have such cool parents reading some of the horror storys on here.

8. I really don't know how my parents would react if they knew I smoke... I mean, I do so many things that as far as I know they have yet to find out about. Both my parents are very religious, against drugs and sex and so on... But I really don't know. The other night I came home from a friend's house very stoned. They both seemed to notice, but neither asked or seemed upset... *shrugs* It's a mystery.

9. my mom already knows

she doesnt really care. we're always smoking in the basement and one time she found my bong while i was sleeping. (it was between my chair and my friends chair....which we were sleeping in. i swear she had her mouth to it when i woke up though. funniest thing is she gave my bong back to me after "whats this? a bong?" "yeah" then i fell back asleep.

she will occasionally bug the shit out of me about it though.

yesterday it was

"are you addicted to that shit? do i need to send you to rehab?"

"...weeds not addictive mom."

[awkward pause]

"well its a gateway drug and it's gunna lead you to other things"

"it already has lead me to other things! mostly pop tarts and funyuns."

10. Well I moved in with my dad and step mom about 6 months ago, had lived with my grandparents for about 5 years before. Didnt start smoking til i was 15, about a year and a half ago. They first started catching on when my brother and his friend left a pipe and a sac on a bench in our yard and my grandfather found it. We said it was our friends and not ours and they believed us. Second time family was over and we stayed in the garage, and my cousin came in and said she smelled it and told everyone else(wtf is up with that shit????)Then I got in trouble at school for suspician o having drugs, but they never found anything on me cause I gotten rid of it a few mins before they searched me. My best friend ratted me out cause someone told on him and he got scared. But the time my parents really found out is when there was family over for christmas and my aunt and uncle stayed in my room and my uncle found a can I had made and smoked out of alot and showed my dad and my dad talked to me about it, I knew it was coming. He told me I shouldnt be doing it cause it made him fail out of college and 'its 20 miles of bad road' but he told me he isnt gonna make me say im not gonna do it anymore because he knows I would. Im pretty sure my grandparents and parents know now, all though they dont come out and say it, they make references to us being stoned, having the munchies, needing visine...etc. But my dad just recently got married and this chick apparently softened him up ALOT and so now I know a day where I smoke with my parents will never come.

11. my parents caught me and want me to turn it around, but my dad really doesnt care because he did it too. he even admitted growing it in college. mom had no idea and was very mad, i am in a lot of trouble now but am still able to smoke and drink whenever.

12. my parents caught me and want me to turn it around, but my dad really doesnt care because he did it too. he even admitted growing it in college. mom had no idea and was very mad, i am in a lot of trouble now but i am still able to smoke and drink whenever.

13. sorry dudes, dont know what happened

14. My dad's out of the picture.. my mom has a pretty fucked up life, so she basically said "If that's the worst you do, I could care less.." I've done worse, but she doesn't have to know that, eh? ;p

15. I told my mum that I smoke pot and she just answered not to smoke too much.....
    My dad answered the same...

16. hmmm... let's see. i have real strict parents so if i ever got caught smoking, or if they found weed or any paraphnelia i would be in DEEP shyt. they would probably ground me for like 3-6 months and i would end up losing ALL of their trust. it would suck very badly

17. When I was 5 I used to roll joints for my dad, and he always was straight up about it so it was cool. Me and him smoke some mad bud, from wake and bake on and just go out hiking or some shit and tokin more bud. I tell my mom and she just laughs.

Peace

I'm 27 BTW and i started tokin when i was 23, i tried when i was 16 but it didn't work then

18. My folks found out when they went away for the weekend, leaving me behind. Obviously a large party kicked off and although I managed to clean the house before they got back I totally forgot about the shed- bongs, roaches and pipes every where! They did talk to me about it but neither of them minded to much. That was when I was sixteen, I'm 21 now and I've got my own place etc. My little sister started toking a few months back and they were much harder on her then they were on me but I talked to them more and now they're pretty cool with it.

19. hmm lets see. i first started a little before 6th grade and in 7th my mom had found an oz of the stickiest bud i have ever seen to this day. if you touched it your fingers would be so resinated as much as if you eat a small bag of cheetos. they had a talk with me and i said some girl gave it to me. i think it wouldve helped more if i just told them the whole truth.then recently my sis bf moved in and he would wake n bake each morning and my parents would smell it and i would always hang out with him cuz he smoked me out and he was cool with me and took me to shows and shit. then one day we were out riding bikes smoking a j and when i came home my mom smelled me and was all why do you smell like cigarettes? like MARIJUANA cigarettes? i said we went to a friends house to borrow a movie and they were smoking. then he moved out and i had gone to the store blazed with my mom and she looked me in the eyes and said whats wrong with you, what do you have in your eyes, i dont like those eyes, and she looked all heartbroken and shit seeing her son stoned i felt kinda bad. i said i didnt know what she was talking about. then i was smoking in my room and my mom walked in mad as hell and said get up. i was sitting in my comfy chair and my mom reached next to me and took my homemade pipe and my lighter. the day before my dad had found and confiscated five different lighters and my mom had seen me trying to sneak tin foil up to my room. my pipe was made out of a marks-a-lot marker and the bowl was the top. then i got busted for selling joints at school. and just recently i had gone to my cousins house and we went to some chicks house and we smoked out. then we went home and ate half of a shitload of chicken wings between the two of us. the next day my dad told me that we had gone to jasmines house to smoke marijuana because my eyes were red (just a little) and we were hungry as fuck. and earlier today my mom ALMOST say my weed plants in my closet, but luckily i stood infront of her and turned off the light. i also burned my fucking hand on that fucking light bulb.motherfucker that hurt.

20. dats wut happened 2 me but i had a long chat of trust w/ it........ hell.... ill just wait 2 go 2 my aunts..... she was a drug dealer in the early 90's and i personally think she still is :) peace~~~~~~