Your parents

Discussion in 'General' started by DaWodin, Feb 26, 2002.

?

What would your parents do if they found out you smoked?

1. Be furiously mad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Be upset

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pass their blunt to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Dude that sucks major ass man all my asian friends (Korean Kambodian etc.) say thats the fucking worst its like a huge disgrace man like seriously to the family since ur expected to excel in life u kno what i mean? Nothing beats getting ripped and people telling u bout their culture like BYTHONG means green in kambodian and Quiniin means drugs etc. i luv that shit LEARN AGGRESIVELY lol and when were supah ripped and we go to there pad and we have to bow our heads to the elders that shit is the best man all the customs and procedures, gotta love trying out different thangs!!! To that one indian dude is that indian like india or indian as in tribes in the us? well DIVERSITY KICKS ASS...

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

Edit- N/M i kept reading and it said Trinidad so that answers the indian question lol

2. My mother has found out that i smoke around 7 or 8 times(i lost count) and every time she says the typical *puts on old lady voice* "if i find this sort of 'stuff' around you or here(my room) again i'm gunna call the cops if that is what it takes" *end old lady voice*, yet still no cops?!?

...i feel cinda let down...silly parents...lol

3. silly mother reffer's for kids

4. Fessed to my mum at 14 (now 31), "go smoke that smelly stuff at the bottom of the garden" was her semi-chilled responce :)

Everyone in my life knows I chuff, encluding parents, I`ve never hid it, even when I know that others will disagree, but I stood for my right to dictate my life in a fashion that harms no other, I`m cordial, mostly polite, very helpfull to all I know, no mofo will make me deviate from my path, except my doctor lol

5. lol my mom does that all the time, lol wow shes says the same thing too...' if thats what it takes to straighten u out'.. lol that sooo cool imma be like yo mom dont trip ur not the only one sum dude online said his mothers tha same way lol sweet i can totally mess with her!!!nice to kno im not the only one

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

6. yeah, coming from the parents that i got, after they got divorced, they think that anything i do is a type of rebellion, but i've been smoking way before it all happened, but i'll use any excuse to get me not in trouble. they have basicly became distant with me and dont care what i do. They have said that they dont care what i do as long as i dont smoke in the house, or get caught. I guess that this is the coolest thing.

7. my parents know... hell i smoked with them when i lived at home... ive always known they smoked all my life and when i was little i used to HATE it (damn DARE programs in school)..then when i was 15 i snagged some of their homegrown and got so fucked up it wasnt even funny...they busted me a couple times and gpt pissed they said "now i know i do it but i didnt do that till i was well in my 20's! your too young!" ..but one day when i was like 18 me and my mom were gonna meet my dad at a restraunt for dinner...so i walked in the den to see if my mom was ready and she was standing there with a joint....she looks at me, smiles and offers me the joint...i didnt say a word, just took the joint and we smoked that bastard...we then went to go eat and before we got there mom handed my the eye drops...we were so baked...it was a good day...then mothns after that i smoked with my dad for the first time...it ruled...ahhhh then finaly he showed me the joys of growing (we live on a farm...126 acres)...so that year we had about a row about 10 yards long of plants...he showed me how to top them...showed me about putting a little cow shit around the soil for fertalizer...i swear that year the shit was like kind bud...

i miss smoking with them...they're so damn cool.

8. mine get mad, but they dont do anything
    after the first 2 or 3 times, they gave up trying to tell me to stop, lol

9. pot's been in my life so long that i can't imagine life without it.

i feel bad for those of you who grew up "normal". Man! I am so jealous of you. :) all my life i've been surrounded by stoners. kinda makes you see the world in a different light.

it's nice being from a family of space cadets :)

10. my dad offered me my first joint when i was 12 ... at that age i thought sweet mary jane was the devil... he kept tellin me that the first time i toke up it better be with him.. or he'd be pissed... so christman eve when i was 13 ... i said fuck it.... and i smoked a couple joints and drank down a few drink with my pop ... i began to smoke it more frequently... i was scared that my mom would catch me and be very mad... i ended up gettin busted at school high... my dad and i hid it from my mom... but one night when my dad was drunk.. he told my mom... to my surprise she was totally cool with it... she doesnt aprove of it..we didnt talk about it very much... and i was tired of sneaking around all the time... so i bravely put my "I LOVE BC WEED" plaq on my wall... she confronted my about it.. and soon realised that no matter what she would say i wouldnt stop toking up... so we comprimised... and as long as my marks dont drop.. and i dont toke during week days they dont care... and as long as im honest with them about it ...now been smoking for about 1 3/4 years... i can talk very openly about it with them... and now my mom is even letting me grow... its my first grow and its very exciting... cant wait to harvest...

my dads 40 y.o. and when he tries to buy chron.. they think he's a cop... he cant find dope anywhere... so he has to buy it off me... lol... its always nice... cause when he buys a quater ... he always gives me a nice 10 chunk ... and whenever im dry.. he'll give me some... and when he's dry i'll give him some ... and i always have someone to turn to if i get in trouble

11. lol i hear ya X...when i told my mom i could get OZs for 50 and 40 sometimes.. she freaked out...so now she always turns to me when she needs it...but hell, shes my mom and i dont mind helping her out. :)

12. yeah.. my mom is like... well.. i did the same thing when i was young.... so cant really get angry at you about it... and we have gotten more and more open about it... lol..i even gave her permission to smoke out of my many bongs yesterday... she isnt a big stoner and i think bongs kinda intimidate her so she denied it.... oh well... her lungs...

13. I am currently growing hydro in my closet its a small closet and im a n00b at growing but i dont no wat there reaction would be if they found out [hopefully my dad wont care]

14. they will eventually... (speaking from experience)

15. yeah, you dont want to be in like the budding period, and they find it and burn it all, and if they do, make sure your in the room when they're burning it...lol...

16. you gotto be careful bout growing period, and not just becuz of your parents. if cops somehow bust ya out for growing YOUR PARENTS will go to jail for a long time, not you. always a good idea to get permission before ya take that risk for them. thats why i don't grow, dont wanna get my parents in trouble, because they are really great people and i would just feel like a total ass if i sent them to jail for 50 years.

17. WiTh KaRaTe *ThEy'D* KiCk My AsS!!

and i'm 29...

~L

18. When my parents found out they were pissed. Might have something to do with the fact that i was in jail and not only for weed. Oh yea and I was 15. Don't worry I have settled down alot since those days. Wow that is pathetic I was at my worst when I was 15. Sorry for the bit of self reflection guys.
    Gtthrasher

19. Shit.
    i smoked up today and my mom came home and was like "do i smell pot?"
    i played it off, but still.

20. well i toke with them so does that answer your question?