Your parents

Discussion in 'General' started by DaWodin, Feb 26, 2002.

?

What would your parents do if they found out you smoked?

1. Be furiously mad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Be upset

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pass their blunt to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If your 18+, you should just let your mom know. I feel that I owed letting my mom know what I do, and u know what, she was real cool about it (prolly because she's an exhippie). She would much rather I smoked then drink, and I still haven't/won't tell her I smoke cigs, because I know that would break her heart. It breaks my damn heart, these evil cigaretes, they're SO HARD to quit.

2. i smoke with my dad... its probibly better than smokin with my mom seein how my dad kicks ass heh, I rember when i was 7 and i went down in the basement and found his crops and asked him what they were :p, from that day on he knew I was gonna grow up to smoke, hell probibly before that heh.

3. YeAh, when my moms boyfriend walked in on me i had 3/8ths so they took that away, and there doctors so they can get piss tests for free so they started takin piss tests which licked a dick so i stayed clean for while then after i couldn't help my self i saved sum piss and started bLaZiN again

4. They know, and they really suck about he entire thing. My mother denies she ever did it, but yet had a pot leaf necklace in her jewlery box. What a hipocrite. My parents tell me to stop doing it, I'll ruin my life and blah blah blah...

5. ha, i got to experience what my parents thought of me smoking...b/c my older brother told on me :mad: they took my pot and flushed it and broke my beautiful bowl. then i got a talking to for a while and i gotta take a drug test in October. i can keep doing it if i move out...or if i'm more careful. i thought they'd go apeshit over it and kick me out or something. but no. they were just like, we don't want you setting a bad example for your younger brothers.

6. My parents are divorced , and ive been caught by my mom twice. The fist tiem she was liek is this your first time and i was liek yeah and lied she was like do you have any more and i was like yeah and lied, she was like did you like and i was like no and lied, and she was like thanks for being honest the second time she had a fucking anuerism and said if i get caught again i have to go to rehab and live ther for a goddamn month.she grounded me for a month and lost all trust. But she turns her head to much, she found a burnt knive from me taking knifers and was like what hapopened and i wasl ike it fell on the stove. And then she asked me one time when i was stoned, are you stoned why are your eyes red and why are you so sleepy in the middle of the day and i was like i dont know i didnt get much sleep. But im thinking about telling her cause ive brought my grades up to all A's and havnt been in trouble in school for over a year and a hlaf and have smoked for three yeras, im 15 and im going to just be like listen i do this and if you dont like it tuff shit tell my dad i dont care im going to do it and im going to be resposible thne she would probably flip and i would be like honesty has always been your policy and im going to be honest.

7. My parents really only care if I do drugs in an irresposible manner. If they come down the basement and see I'm baked w/ a friend and we're just chilling watching a movie or something, they'll just say Hi and go upstairs. I mean for real, my parents grew up in the 70s, they've easily done more drugs then I ever will. They dont do anything anymore of course, but they can tell that I'm smart w/ how I handle myself. I feel its really a good relationship too because its honest and open.

8. i never gave a shit what my parents thought. Sure they told me to syat away from drugs and all that, but I had already suffered so much from side effects from legally prescribed drugs that I really didn't see it as much of a risk. So like most young adults, I figured that my parents were misinformed, my freinds were naive, and the gov't just plain lies for cash. my mom and dad both wish i didnt smoke drugs. but they really dont have a say in it do they? I have my own place with my own job with my own money. they cant say jack!

9. My mom is kind of a ex-hippie (and really becoming a hippie again), and my dad is an ex-jock.
    My dad has talked to me about his experiences, and I've found his stash before and he knows I have.
    I've found my mom's stash, and caught her smoking before.
    I've told my dad that I had tried it a few times, but I haven't told him that I'm smoking often now. Although he fucks with my high and my friends high and will watch TV with us in my room if he notices we're fucked up.
    He did that shit to my sister years ago, just to fuck with us.
    And hell, my parents smoke with my sister.
    As long as I don't drop out my parents could probably care less. I know my dad would join in with my friends if I asked him, but my mom would be pissed for me smoking with other people, although I bet she would smoke with me.
    House of Stoners, ehh?

10. i just turned 18 and my mom just found out i smoked a couple nights ago when she walked in on me when i was rolling a blunt she blew up and threatened to kick me out and then she went to bed and i dont think she cares anymore cuz she hasent said much about it since weird bitch i think she smokes crack like seriously

11. blunt man, the only solution is to find your own place nothing can compare to the joy of having the music and a video on, getting high in the open in your own place. inscence and a fan may be required. i grew up in woodstock new york so pehaps my parents attitudes were a little more tolerant.

12. lol thats easier said than done....im 18 and i doubt ill be moving out for a while more like for a looooong time lol i got sum amigos like around Nebraska n out of state basically but i dont see myself living there!! i liKe it here (Chicago) and not paying for jack lol i can take a few RUDE comments /arguments on my bud for now but EYE got plans ohhh yeeeaahhh EYE got plans MUAHAHAHAHAH...

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

13. Well, problem solved.
    My dad just told me he's moving out, so I showed him my stash and he showed me his, and we smoked.

14. nice one easy bake!!!!

15. I told em.... straight up. I educated myself so i could educate others..... do so yourselves .. then tell your parents. Honestly, honesty is the way to go.

16. if i ever tried telling my like that mom shed slap me and tell me some shit about how she grew up and its so bad shes fucking stupid and stubborn so it wont work i just NEED to move out

17. Bluntman, if your mom would slap you if you were just trying to be open and honest, you do need to move out because your mom is whack

18. My parents know i smoke but they dont know when, where, how, why. They think im 'experimenting' and they don't really care. My sister has more of a drug problem...coke, cid, heroin, practically everything. I only smoke weed and maybe shrooms. My dad doesn't mind too much, just doesn't wnat me ending up like a bum.

19. yea man im telling you i think she smokes crack

20. My parents are to divorce so I stay with my mother.My mother is speak loud but she's very kindhearted.In my opinion .I think my mother is most beautiful and walking women because she can to mind 5 child.Now my mother don't work because my brothers and my sisters dose works.But sometime I feel my mother is lonely because she is not still.So we're buy dog for my mother .After she's not lonely.