Your own society

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganja Art, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 Ganja Art, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    Say this.. Some drunk russian guy like myself accidently slipped and pressed a big fat redglowing button. Unfortanly this guy is the president and now the most of the planet is fucked up bigtime. Or as we say in russia - passed out and spending the night in the hospital.

Now, imagine a scenario like Fallout 3, Zombieland and The book of Eli. A huge wasteland. You, the lone wanderer fighting for your survival.
    Lets say you reached a city of own choice. From here on, you are given the power to do whatever you can imagine of, from creating a new nazi germany to force Ozzy Ozbourne to fight a mutated beaver.
    How would your new society look? :smoke:

2. Mine would be Manhattan. The statue of liberty will now be known as the statue of lighters. Guess why.. :rolleyes:
    Pschydellics will be legal for medicinal purposes, and Marijuana will be legal for recreational use. The laws will be simple and fair, and the goverment will only lead: Not control.
    Spirituality will be a great part of the newfound culture, even though i wouldn't call it culture but more of a way of living.
    Tao will be the main religion, supporting every others. It will focus especially on Mystycism in Christianity, Sufi in Islam, the Kaballah in being a jew (haha, shit man, forgot what its called), rastafari, and zen and Dzchogen in Buddhism.

Money will still excist. Unfortanly. I haven't figured out how to beat greed. It's a great system, but people tend to fuck it up. With that said, i would also have my own robot butler bitch:smoke:

3. The majority would have the say

for once

4. They always have. They just rarely use their voice. Too much effort

5. Everyone in my society would be required to kill any police officer they see on sight

6. lol Judaism

7. I see fields of green.. and skys of blue. every one is happy. every one hugs. and I think to my self... what a wonderful world... :D

8. this is just fantastic that you asked this...because my friend asked me the same thing when we were super stoned and this was my reply:

"i would probably build a huge shelter and take my saved up seeds and grow all day every day and once my harvest is complete...smoke all day every day and try and figure out what the fuck im going to do in this wasteland"

haha it probably sounds stupid but his question was different it was referring to the whole 2012 thing so i would have time to plan my shelter out and save my seeds and whatever else i would need