Your own rolled cigarettes versus store-bought ones

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by mdryan80, Sep 15, 2011.

1. So is one healthier than the other? I hope this doesn't come off as a stupid question. I've been truly wondering this for the past couple of weeks. Here in Germany a lot of people roll their own cigarettes. They buy the bagged tobacco, rolling papers, and filters and do it all themselves.

Now I know that inhaling any type of smoke into your lungs isn't what one would consider "healthy", but I would guess that smoking the ones you roll yourself is healthier. It's just tobacco, right? And the ones you buy at the store have all the additives and nicotine from the tobacco companies (Marlboro, Camel, etc.)

I'm a serious cigarette noob so please excuse/correct any false statements I have made. Thanks guys!

2. You can take a look at the package of your tobacco and compare the amount of nicotine and other stuff with the store-bought ones..

And then it still depends on the amount of tobacco you use in your own rolled cigarettes

3. I think they still put additives in the tobacco no matter what.

4. Theres nothing healthy about Tobacco

5. Nope, but damn it's so fucking good when you're stressed and depressed. Went from not touching cigs to smoking a pack of day in a matter of like one day, fucking girls man.