Your Opinion

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HomeGrownbuds, Jul 22, 2014.

1. What's the best way to get the most out of your bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Use phosphorus & potassium solutions during flowering, give the plant a good medium with enough space to develop a good rootsystem and you can always use various methods to optimize the use of your light source(s) , ex. ScrOG

3. what about getting a better yield from clones

Pretty much the same, LST could also help

Consume it in the evening through bong hits.

6. Take your bud out on a date. Show her respect. Treat her like a princess and you will get the most out of her. Good luck.

I know what I'm doing tonight! I hope I don't premature-toke out of excitement!

8. Vape, save the vape bud for edibles

9. Best way to get most out of your bud is buy concentrating it. This is done with chemical washes, or cold liquid agitation, or heating and binding with a fat.

Once you find your preference use it along with smoking. I recommend the heating and binding with a fat. I make a nice natural hash oil. Thats what i use. Use like honey oil on herb. Vaping on e pen or sublingually.

Chemical wash methods only use the available thc. It strips the herb in a similar fashion to vaping. After this your herb loses most all of its potency, cause the loss in most of its canabanoids and needs to be reactivated for medicinal use. So cooking the only use for it. You do end up with a dry concentrate, that can be turned to hash. But it doesn't really concentrate the herb.Vaping does conserve weed, plus the edible factor, gives u two uses out of it. Like a chemical or cold liquid agitation concentrate.

Heating and binding with fat, making cana butter, for example used for cooking. Increases the herbs potency greatly, if done properly. This gives longer more intense highs, therefore conserving herb. Also because its ingested. It hits you liver, and becomes even more potent than thc.I prefer making and using oil concentrates, from the heating and binding to fat category. It is more versatile since it can be smoked, put under tongue sublingually, or vaped in a pen. It is also highly concentrated if done properly. Draw backs are you cant eat herb twice. When binded to a fat for oil, it cant be reactivated, and eaten for a medicinal affect

10. Oh simple proper decarboxylation of herb. Putting in oven at 240f for an hour. Will activate inactive thc, and make it more easily absorbed by body, and Increases potency. Problem with this herb is in different stages of process. So time will vary. Look for a orangish gold hue in herb. Also when it turns to powder squeezing between fingers. This is sign process has finished

yeah, this is about as good as it gets. besides this, store in a dark container in a cool place to keep the bud fresh and potent.

12. #13 TokingSince96, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Oh i forgot tincture. This also increases the weed potency if done write. It also concentrates alcohol, so it a double wammy. Weed is useless after proper tincture method also. This is also chemical wash concentrate. Only difference is you keeping some of the acid/alcohol, in concentrate

13. Step 1.Get a grinder with a kief catcher and try to get it to fill up with keif (You can put a quarter in it, I cleaned mine XD) When you go try to convince the people you smoke with to grind there weed in yours then you will get whatever amount of keif from there.

Step 2: Get a Magic flight launch box and save the AVB and when you get a lot make CannaButter with the kief and AVB and use the butter to make cake or brownies or whatever you want.

14. Best way to make joints last longer is HONEY.  :smoke:

Otherwise, bong hits or vaping... Or mix your bud with tobacco, though that's not everyone's cup of tea.

15. Take a month long T-break then buy an MFLB. Vaping will help you to conserve your bud meaning you'll spend less ,you can also save your AVB (already vaped bud) to make edibles helping you to save even more ,vaping is better for your health ,and from what I've heard bud tastes better when vaped.

16. Should I take her shopping and buy her a few dresses as well? Will the potency increase exponentially if I buy her an iPhone?

17. Omg she will make it to the high times cannabis cup first place winner centerfold!! Yes an iphone is a great idea!

18. ^^best answer to this question by far!

19. Planting.jpg