Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your opinion on this situation.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rezo, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Ok so I have never smoked but I have a friend who isn't in the area but is hooking me up with a friend as a smoking buddy and as a dealer. My friend asked me when I wanted it(asked about 10 days ago) and I told her this weekend. So far I haven't received any kind of call/text. Is this strange for a dealer to do? Should I contact my friend and see what's up?

Additional info: I have been reading the site and I don't plan on buying more than a gram, I plan to take only the money I need,I know I can trust the friend hooking me up, and I will leave my wallet locked in the car.

2. this isnt heroin your buying, it shoulent be so hard to get some weed. id text that chick like a billion times.

3. Don't forget your bullet-proof vest...

Text your friend and see what's going on.

4. haha I guess I deserve the sarcasm but I am new to this all. I will text and find out.

5. Lmao bullet proof vest. Hilarious.

Just hit the girl up. See whats goin on. Dealers are infamous for being late.

6. This was actually a much better response than we usually garner from our sarcasm, kind of weird, but cool.:cool:

7. Not to me. That's how most of my friends are. If one of us says something stupid we answer sarcastically and tease them for a while. Nothing to get butt hurt over.

8. Wait you've been on the forums since July and you've never smoked before?

Well anyway, text or call one of them, you can't expect someone who's probably stoned all day to remember something like that.

9. hows this kid have so much rep already?? haha

10. its a year old account almost lol

11. I have never smoked but I have lots of friends that do and I have been a proponent of legalization for almost 2 years. If you look most of my posts are on the activism threads or threads unrelated to smoking. I would have sooner but the military wouldn't have liked that very much. Additionally I like to research something before I get into it that way I am less likely to get fucked over.

EDIT: Also I am going to wait a bit before texting her apparently less than an hour ago she broke up with a long time boyfriend so I imagine she needs some time to herself.