Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your most paranoid high you have ever gotten?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sc0pe, Apr 28, 2013.

1. What is the most paranoid you have been on weed and what did you see, think?

for me it was the first time i actually got really high,
    i was invited to a party and they kept making me hit this bong that i later found they put a bit of tobacco in, i figured it was best to leave because i didnt know them well

as i started walking home(which is about a 10 minute walk, felt like 40) i started to realise something wasnt right
    it felt like forever for me to cross this road and i was creeped out about it,
    then as i was walking through this park i thought i heard 2 tall tribal africans laughing and following me, and after what felt like 5 mins but was probably 1, i stopped and stepped aside only to see a short white couple pass by

i figured itd be best to run the rest of the way and it felt like i was going walking speed until i reached the path at the end of my street which has bushes on either side
    as i was walking through i could swear there were people watching me from inside the bushes and even thought i saw a dead body until i realised it was a trick of the light
    once i got home i settled down and drank some juice

2. #2 thedude234, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    The most scariest time i smoked is when i was young and used to live with my parents, i smoke 3 bowls to myself in my room of dank which i think was laced and i kept hearing my dad calling my name every 5 seconds and the pictures on my wall were merging together like i was tripping on dxm... Now that i think of it the weed was probably laced

3. Sometimes I get freaked out when I have to go from my bathroom to my bed in the dark so I don't wake anyone up. It just feels weird, especially if I saw something creepier earlier in the day haha.

4. I haven't had any scary situations like that but for a period of time, every time I'd be out smoking somewhere with friends I could NOT relax. super high anxiety

the first time me and my best friend got our friend high she was laying on a basketball court outside with her eyes closed and we crept up and ran away while she was laying lololol it was really mean but she ended up like crying and had a really paranoid high for the rest of the night

I was so mean when I was sixteen...
    such an irrelevant story...
    such a long post...

5. was def not off weed for me. lol
    Bud can get me paranoid sometimes , its very rare, but nothing like the ''others''

6. WoW.. I cant believe you would so something like that thats messed up , especailly when baked .... I become such a nice and caring person high compared to my sober self :smoke:

7. We were in a friends car and we all took a few hit and then this truck pulled up and put its hazards on and just stayed there forever, no one got in it out. I was so freaked out that they were just watching us and secretly they were cops lol

8. i used to hang out with this sketch kid because he smoked me up all the time. we ditched a high school football game one night and got baked in the parking lot and decided to go back to his house. on our way back we hot boxed again. this car followed us for like 10 minutes so we decided to go back into town. it followed us the whole time. we were scared as shit thinking it was a cop. we got to a stop light and the car finally passed us, it was a fuckin mini van

9. Back when I was a night time smoker I was very close to drifting off to sleep and I heard this loud boom noise that woke me up. Next thing I know I start feeling this heavy sensation on my chest and it just kept getting heavier. For some reason I ended up thinking it was a mouse and I jumped and ran out of bed scared as shit. I eventually was able to watch some netflix to calm me down and go back to sleep but that night has kind of scared me for some reason. I don't smoke at night anymore and have resorted to using over the counter sleeping pills.

10. I was smoking behind a building by the train tracks and this was my first couple times where i was really nervous before and i thought birds were police copters -.-
    musta been 2 years ago maybe 3 now

11. my friend celine got edibles for us (big ol brownies) and we each eat a whole brownie.

nicely stoned an hour or so later. her friend Will comes over and we tell him we ate edibles and he's like 'nice, where from' and celine says 'from scarf man', which is apparently the name of some dealer in their neighborhood, and Will is like 'oh shit i would never buy from that guy. i heard he just puts sleeping pills and shit in his edibles'. and me and celine are just like 'uh.....' and then the paranoia creeps in and the next hour our highs have taken a turn for the worse and we're freaking out, can't stop thinking about what might have been in our edibles.

the next day we are STILL high and i'm having trouble focusing on anything and i feel like i broke my brain. the day after that i'm feeling back to normal. i think it was probably nothing but still, freaked me out...

12. Is it normal to get any sort of hallucinating from smoking regular weed?
    i mean when i smoke a ton i dont really see anything

its more like i keep thinking someones knocking on my door or people speaking outside and have a feeling im being watched sometimes

13. Just an FYI this is going to be LONG. But entertaining im sure so read on!

I used to get intense paranoia, it was so bad I stopped smoking for almost 10 years!

I would start to get this feeling that I was going to get caught by the police everytime we smoked, and It usually came around when I was smoking with certain people. As we were smoking I would start to see my friends and I in different time periods. Like who we were/would have been back then. It started as me and my friend in the 60's free love period, I was a giant stoner activist sit in type, and she was kind of the same but was a dabbler in unmentionables. She died of a overdose and that was the end of that "daydream". Then I would see us in the early 30's as these almost flapper type girls, sneaking into speaks and getting toasted with jazz muscians. Then it flashed me into the 1800's (this is going to sound racist but i swear im not) We were southern girls who lived on a plantation. We would sneek out into the slaves quarters and smoke up with them everynight. In every time period I would also see these other people that were smoking with us, and they would always get us caught in different ways. It almost felt like I was predicting that they were going to be bad news if we continued to smoke with them. So that would get me really anti social. This happened everytime I got high for a few months. A few of you will think im crazy for this but there are people in my family who DO have psychic type abilities. Since I was a kid I would have dreams that would actually happen months or years later. My mom thinks that when Im high I can almost tap into memories of previous lives ive had. Idk cool to think about but trips me out if i think about it too long.

It then turned into something different and scary. After I would have these daydreams I would start to hear a brittish mans voice, he would tell me why I couldnt trust certain people in my life, it started with my not being able to trust new people, then it was friends, then it was close friends, then it was my family. This voice would explain that these arent really the people I know and love, THOSE people were somewhere else, and THESE people were there to somehow hurt me. He explained that everytime I was sober my sober mind was trying to keep me from smoking because when I smoked I was able to see things for what they really were, and my sober mind couldnt see "the truth". This "man" wanted me to smoke all the time and cut off the entire world. Soo I stopped for 10 years.

I just recently starting smoking again and so far no paranoia, hopefully it stays that way!!

14. Dam that shit sounds creepy, i dont know about everyone else tho but i kinda like the paranoia and mild hallucinations

i dont know if anyone here and played oddworld: abes oddysee, but there are things called scrabs (google those motherfuckers) i was out the front one night just taking a breather when i swear i heard their characteristic footsteps and thought i saw one approaching from the distance, i loved it tho because i like to test my senses

15. None of this stuff is mild hallucinations, it's not even hallucinating, it's essentially strong anxiety/paranoia. Hallucinating I don't think you would like, but hey who knows, I guess it's not as scary if you're on a hallucinogen rather than from a mental illness.

16. well whatever it takes to have me see things that are impossible, im a well educated man so i enjoy seeing things i know arent real but at the same time i dont freak out because i know how drugs affect me

17. #17 2313, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    2 stories
    Me and my friend just recently started smoking heavily. One night we decided to take my new bong to a local baseball field at night and smoke in the dugout( it's a real dugout not just a bench). Anyway we were taking Some fat bong rips after never smoking bongs, safe to say we got stoned as fuck. So we sat there and "watched" the baseball game(which wasn't actually happening) for like a half hour. When we go to leave, my friend starts freaking out saying the cops are gonna come cuz there is a police station like half a mile from the baseball fields. I kept my cool and said he sounded like a fool, but was still a little sketched out coming out of the dugout. My friend keeps saying "the cops are coming" so I turn and say "why would the cops be coming to a empty baseball field" and he responds by grabbing me and saying " they're coming now!" It was the most genuine panic I've ever seen in Someone's face and it put me over the edge haha. We both start running and ducking behind stuff, when we finally get to the car we rip the doors open and I'm frantically trying to get the keys in the ignition when he screams "o shit go! Drive quick!" So I turn the car and lights on, rip it into drive and whip outta the parking lot in my moms mini van going like 55 mph and running over the curb on the way out. To this day I don't think my heart has pounded so hard.

The second story happened when me and the same friend were smoking together in an open field and for some reason I thought the army was closing In on us so I take off at a dead sprint, and I'm really fast from playing bball all the time, I run into the woods and hide there. Meanwhile my friend is so high he can't move and is just like slumped on the bench. After that we decided we should probably smoke less, you guys probably think we sound like fags but we have so much fun together when we are high, idgaf. Usually we just chill and listen to Kid Cudi but those two times were fucked up hahahaha hahahaha my adrenine gets pumping when I get paranoid when I'm high I guess

18. This happened to me about a month ago

Pretty much every night while I was still living with my mother my buddies and I would hang out in the 2nd level of a public parking garage that was pretty much empty at night. My buddy would get of work at 930 and drive 25 mins back to town so we'd meet up around 10. I had just done a kief run in my grinder (freeze,shake) and took 3 bong snaps of just kief and tiny bit of bud, I usually only take one or two but I had gotten so much I decided to indulge a bit. So I took these rips went inside my house and waited for a text, it came and I got ready to go, I was so high like a solid 9/10 got into my truck and drove to the garage. I got there early and found a large bag of opened potato chips in my truck, while waiting I pounded all of these chips, IDK how old the bag was but they tasted great. It's freezing cold out and a bit windy, my legs start shaking but thats normal cause I get cold quickly. My buddies arrive and we start talking and stuff and I just started zoning out and looking all around, it was like my eyes couldn't keep up with my head, the ground started looking slanted and I was getting weird tunnel vision, my buddies could tell I was freaking out, my legs kept shaking and I knew I had to get out of there so I got into my truck and started driving. It was terrible I was still shaking, my eyes wouldn't focus on the road, I was really messed up, definitely shouldn't of been driving but I had to home to my bed. When I finally got home my legs were going crazy, like I was break dancing all over the place. I manged to get into bed and my legs were just shaking uncontrollably. I had to lie on my stomach and wrap my comforter tightly around my legs to stop it. I kept telling myself it was just weed but nothing helped. I finally passed out at some point and woke up in a complete daze at 5 am, it was finally over and I fell back asleep until the afternoon. I rolled a joint to smoke to see if I was okay and got through 1/3 of it and had to toss it, it was all coming back. Now a month later, all I need is 2/3 puffs off a pipe and I'm completely blown, any more and I will be borderline freaking out. It's like my tolerance just dropped off completely.

I had been high all day/every day for about two years prior to this, now I just toke before I go to bed and that's it, except on 4/20 which I have another good story to tell.

4/20/13

A bit less than a month since ^^^ that. The same buddies and I -1 decide to check out a headshop near my buddies house, we get together and hotbox my buddies car with a joint and a bowl, the most I've smoked since freaking out. I wanted a small bong to try and get back on the level I was before so we toke up and instantly start a 5 min walk to the headshop. I'm not really feeling the weed cause I was walking so when we finally made it to the headshop I am full blown high. Walk in and theres about 20 people in this headshop and on the floor are two mystery boxes - one for 20$ and one for 120$. I just stared at them and my buddies asked if I was going to buy them. Another customer comes up who is obviously stoned as well and start talking about another guy who bought the 3rd mystery box and I'm sold at this point. As soon as I pick up the boxes everyone in the store starts yelling BALLER cause the boxes were "mystery baller boxes" so I'm just standing these completely blazed with all these people shouting at me and staring at me. I just walked up to the counter and said "can i buy these" and the dude was like YEAH!!!!! So i give him 140$ and walk back to my buddies, everyone is looking at me saying stuff like "you gotta open it in here!!!" I froze for a sec with this big box and little box in my arms, look around and just sprint out of the store as fast as I can leaving my buddies and all these people with the weirdest looks on their faces.

All in all it was a good day and it gave my buddies a hell of a laugh.

Sorry this post is so long I've been waiting to tell someone these stories.

19. Sounds like schizophrenia to me tbh. Hearing voices and what not.

20. I remember thinking my biggest freak out was funny because i was in my friends house at night, a pretty safe place, then he decided to tell me that there is a little girl in the back garden (this was night time by the way) and i just remember wanted to lock all the doors but was too scared hahaha