Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your most intense high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crazy Pothead, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Ok I ate a shit load of morning glory seeds!! I took a fat ass bag of them and grinded them up then I drank them down!! I didn't feel much.....like 3 hours later I hit a blunt and my world spun into crazyness!! My friends facr started melting and I felt like I was in a weird cartoon cuz everyone was acting hella crazy(not really tho)!! I couldn't speak cuz icouldnt put thoughts together!! All I could say was "dude I have no idea wats going on" and "dude your face is melting" which they thought was hilarious but it really wasn't at all!! I was up all night then I threw up at 8 in the morning and I saw chunks of seds and shit!! It was pretty bad

2. The most intense high I ever had was proably the time I smoked 2 grams of hash over a 5 hour period it dident knock me out I was just comatose for most of the day. for about 3 1/2 hours I could not stand up at all.

3. I was at my friends house, we just went to pick up his fucking amazing bong.

I also just made a pick up of some BC Bud and a grinder. We packed his bowl so well, we literally needed to use a tourch to get any smoke at all through the bong. We did this several times, then we got my bong going. We were literally passing each bong between us and smoking non stop for a good hour and a half. Ridiculously packed bowls... we easily smoked two or three g's a piece and probably around thirty hits each. I don't really remember much of what happened when we were high, but I remember we were sitting somewhere and my friend grabs me and goes "JOE, DID YOU FORGET TO BRING THE SANDWICHES????" and we literally were laughing for a good five minutes. I also remember him going "Dude, this is it. Like... It. Not just it... like this is it it." Then we watched Easy Rider, I got like ten minutes in before I stop remembering anything at all. The Mexican guy in the beginning... I literally thought he was doing crazy acrobatic movements.
    Sick shit.

4. That's because you fell asleep douche. :p

5. WELL...... My most intense high was when I was a freshman in Highschool. My bud was laced with something I'm not even sure of to this day, probably crack or pcp or something. Whatever it was, I was tripping out pretty bad!!!!!!! It lasted a strong 3-4 hours and it went on the next day but it was mostly just crazy paranoia that brought me to tears. My life flashed before my eyes and i swear I was like this bipolar shitface. I was just crying and then break into episodes of hysterical laughing. I passed out and my joints were just so jittery and my jaw and mouth went completely numb. I was begging my dad for forgiveness telling my friend to tell my mom and dad I was sorry! I thought I was going to die. I look back and I akwardly laugh about it. ahaha like now.:rolleyes:

6. Just recently. In the summer all i did was smoke, regretfully. So one day I smoked a large chunk of hash I had made. My eyes were extremely red. I didn't know your eyes could get that pink. Anyway, I had some pleasant mild visuals if I closed my eyes. They were more colorful with open eyes, but they only appeared on the edges of my vision that way.

7. My most intense high was 3 days ago at a friends house. I arrived there at 3 and proceeded to smoke an eighth of some good mids out of his roor. After that his friend called and asked if we wanted to go party at his house at 7. So after deciding to head there we grabbed a quarter of shrooms and some good molly along with the last half o of mids. We rolled the mids into two grape blunts as soon as we got there and smoked them immeaditly. Then his friend(who is 25 and knows all the real hook ups around here) said he could get an o of lemon kush if anyone wanted it. I said sure and proceeded to hop in his truck and drive to the dealers house (at almost 130mph on small ass roads) to get the kush. We arrived and I got the dealers number and of course...the kush. When we got back to his house my friend and I decided that we should get as ripped as possable so we smoked a quarter by ourselves out of his roor. By this time (9:00) I couldnt stand to save my life so I just sat there with him watchin people play pong until I could think. Obiously my thinking wasnt very clear because I decided it would be a good idea to make soup out of the shrooms and rail the molly. Well for the next 6 to 7 hours I did nothing but sit on the couch wide-eyed laughing while rubbing it. Ahhhhh good times. :smoke:

Sorry for the rant im high now :D