Your Most Exciting Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faintcupid, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Wake n' Bakes are always a good time so i thought i'd start a thread for them

My greatest one i hardly remember. But it started at 9 AM with a 20 bag of blue moon and at least 5 3 liter bottle grav hits. Then i went to the park and smoked a fat blunt of Sweet Tooth and a bowl of Lemon Haze. Around 1 i took a bus to subway and ate 2 5$ footlongs. Then went back to the park and pulled at least 7 more gravs (I have no idea what of) and fell asleep (Maybe, and Yes, in the park) I then woke up around 7:30 PM and smoked another blunt of Sweet Tooth. Walking back from my spot i met one of my friends and we walked around the woods in the dark until we finally found our way out. We somehow got to her house and did god only knows what. I woke up the next morning In her attic sleeping with her cat. Good times.:rolleyes:

2. I woke up, smoked, ate some cereal and passed out watching Looney Toons the other day.

Was great.

3. Friend stayed over the other night, we woke up kinda early, smoked up and had a ciggarette, went and put on ferris buler and proceded to have an amazing sleep.

4. I woke up, hopped in the porsche with a blunt, did 150 mph. Pretty fuckin exciting.

5. none of my wake and bakes are really exciting haha it's usually just wake, reach for bowl and bud, bake, roll off bed and head for the shower. Although i do have to make the pulse-pounding decision of what cereal to eat. One day, i even had WAFFLES

6. Great way to start the day if you ask me.. Usually start my weekdays out with a j of some mids or on the weekends do a blunt of some mids.. Don't really like smoking dank stuff unless it's out of a pipe or my favorite piece my Tsunami..:)

7. My fave wake and bakes are when me and my gf have Jamaican showers in the morn :smoke:

8. wake up....grab the shit...rooooolll the shit....light the shit.......smoke the shit...and dennnnn...

Have sex with my wife!

great start to the day!!! Cheerio

9. Pretty much any time I wake up hungover at a party and still managed to have bud leftover.

This one morning I had a couple friends stay over, we drank got hammered and passed out. Woke up the next morning to no one home at my house (rare occasion) smoked a few bowls and hit up the county fair!