Your methods to "last longer"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Flemian, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Lol I'm not going to lie, sounds weird, I use to flex my kegal muscles for no apparent reason. Before I knew about what they did, just kind of a natural thing I did. Also, when I was little, I used to play a game where I would stop pissing just to do it. What a fucked up childhood lmao.

2. Yeah as it has been said in this thread, if you come you come, if she is a decent human she won't make a deal out of it, because it takes a few seconds to get hard again then you can go for hours. My girlfriend loves it. Or if it takes you a longer time to get a boner just eat her out.

A little hint though, if you come and its hard for you to get wood again, just keep fucking for a bit and you wont lost your boner than you can take of the condom and replace it. Once that is done, it takes a very long time to come again.

Also, one of the main reasons people cum early is because they need to piss, no joke, it makes you cum early as hell. And because you are worrying and thinking about cumming which just makes you come faster. Just relax, and focus on her. When you come, don't apologise as you haven't done anything wrong and it makes you look pathetic. Either way one of you are going to cum first, so what if it's you. Then you can go back for round two and blow her mind. Mach 3 thrusting for hours without needing to blow.

Oh also, when you masturbate, take your time, draw it our for like 30 minutes and it teaches your body to prolong orgasm.

3. I never finished too quick, shit even when i just jerk off i make sure i have some free time.

But if i'm getting busy and i start feeling some tingling, i'll just pull out a few seconds and i'll be good to last another round easily.

4. I use to think only alcohol made me last longer. I would always mix up some drinks for me and my girl before getting frisky but now I just pack a bowl for the two of us and not only does it make me last just as long but it feels all the more better.

We fuck a lot so I guess practice makes perfect. You also have to control your emotions. Cause i know when most of us guys hear our woman moan in pleasure we get a little too excited and SPLAT