Your longest party spree

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StonedOutBeavis, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Friday, starts off simple, buy a 40 sack and chill with buds. Well later on we got hold of some Unmentionables (Its a palindrome and starts with Xa). So I took my first of that and Im feeling great. Then we all head home for some great high dreams Id been longing.

Saturday, still taking unmentionables and smoking hella big amounts of weed, toked it with my uncle for the first time then headed back to Erics for some drinks and more weed and unmentionables. Fuckin A I was lifted.

Sunday I hit up a party with only 1g of some dankity dank dank shit and got mad props all night long for bringing it cuz everyone got stoned. Went on to play some liquor pong and have some drinks.

Monday comes and I'm feelin a need to party so I get dressed and chirp out to my buddies place and he had the bud. I told him I felt bad cuz I couldnt throw down, Nick told me not to trip it was cool, if I helped him get his car from our local skatepark. I take a huge rip off a bong and I get floated. Hell yeah.

So its Tuesday and Im feelin bummed thinking my party is over. Nope, I go get Blake and we go to my uncles and blow down about 5 bowls of some good reggie and chill there til around midnight then decide to go our seperate ways.

Wednesday I wake up and Im already wondering why Im not partying so I go to Garretts, pick him up, and head to our local park where our buddies are waiting and we smoke a few bowls of dank and get fucked up.

Sorry if I cuss too much, Im high and tend not to give a damn what words come out or get typed haha

2. 9 days of lots and lots of drugs, sex, and no sleep.

3. [quote name='"StonedOutBeavis"']Friday, starts off simple, buy a 40 sack and chill with buds. Well later on we got hold of some Unmentionables (Its a palindrome and starts with Xa). So I took my first of that and Im feeling great. Then we all head home for some great high dreams Id been longing.

Saturday, still taking unmentionables and smoking hella big amounts of weed, toked it with my uncle for the first time then headed back to Erics for some drinks and more weed and unmentionables. Fuckin A I was lifted.

Sunday I hit up a party with only 1g of some dankity dank dank shit and got mad props all night long for bringing it cuz everyone got stoned. Went on to play some liquor pong and have some drinks.

Monday comes and I'm feelin a need to party so I get dressed and chirp out to my buddies place and he had the bud. I told him I felt bad cuz I couldnt throw down, Nick told me not to trip it was cool, if I helped him get his car from our local skatepark. I take a huge rip off a bong and I get floated. Hell yeah.

So its Tuesday and Im feelin bummed thinking my party is over. Nope, I go get Blake and we go to my uncles and blow down about 5 bowls of some good reggie and chill there til around midnight then decide to go our seperate ways.

Wednesday I wake up and Im already wondering why Im not partying so I go to Garretts, pick him up, and head to our local park where our buddies are waiting and we smoke a few bowls of dank and get fucked up.

Sorry if I cuss too much, Im high and tend not to give a damn what words come out or get typed haha[/quote]

Coolstorybro

4. 666 consecutive days, baby.

Cause I'm the devil.

[​IMG]

This is my party suit, betch.

5. #5 pheelgood, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    16 day drug binge while i was apart of some traveling circus. I was the guy who wore stilts and walked around. After the 17th day about 6 of my coworkers were either dead, in jail, lost, or injured. I finally realized what the fuck im doing so i went home and went back to school. Good times.

Oh and i had sex almost every day, sometime multiple times a day. about half of those time lucy was with me and i was absolutely tripping out.

6. thats nice and all

but you didnt get no sex

so it aint no party

7. #7 Hydroriffic, Mar 30, 2012
    5 days later.
    Real eye OPENER! Drugs are bad mmmmkay!

but hey i remember when i was 16 so i can relate.

8. Im currently on day four....again 0.o lol

9. i remember when i didnt have a job:hippie:

10. #10 UNAB0MB3R, Mar 30, 2012
    Hahaha rookies.

For my 21st Birthday I traveled to Australia to go backpacking for a year. Landed the day before. 2 months, $17,500, countless all nighters, two trips to the hospital, and 17 girls later I took a break. I ended up homeless roaming the streets with 3 of the radest people I ever met, dumpster diving bakerys after close for food and busking for money so we could get drunk. Still the best 21st I could imagine and the best time of my life. I made it a total of 8 months spent chillin, drinking and fucking girls from around the world.

11. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']Hahaha rookies.

For my 21st Birthday I traveled to Australia to go backpacking for a year. Landed the day before. 2 months, $17,500, countless all nighters and 17 girls later I took a break. I ended up homeless roaming the streets with 3 of the radest people I ever met, dumpster diving bakerys after close for food and busking for money so we could get drunk. Still the best 21st I could imagine and the best time of my life. I made it a total of 8 months spent chillin, drinking and fucking girls from around the world.[/quote]

Sounds fucking badass :cool:

12. [quote name='"Hydroriffic"']

i remember when i didnt have a job:hippie:[/quote]

Im a Dj, that's the only job I need ^_^

13. Since I got to this world I ain't quit partying.

Earth is a great place.Soon it will be even better.

14. [quote name='"StonedOutBeavis"']Friday, starts off simple, buy a 40 sack and chill with buds. Well later on we got hold of some Unmentionables (Its a palindrome and starts with Xa). So I took my first of that and Im feeling great. Then we all head home for some great high dreams Id been longing.

Sorry if I cuss too much, Im high and tend not to give a damn what words come out or get typed haha[/quote]

Dude this tripped me out, my name is Nick, and I know dudes named Blake and Garrett, and a guy I chill with had a similar story. But he doesn't visit GC, and he doesn't have a car. I had to reread it like 5 times lol

15. Op, discussion of other drugs isnt allowed in ANY way shape or form.... even if you dont say its name but imply what it is lol....

my longest party, was from fucking June-late September of 2007, the year I graduated highschool.... i learned more in those 4ish months than the rest of my life combined

16. The only reason I didnt get sex is because my girl is in florida while im stuck in ohio house sitting.

17. Partied all weekend at a few festivals, I can't hang like that though man :D

18. Lol well my names Rob, you live in Ohio Nick?

19. Three days. Teenage years. Unmetionables. Cant really post on here.

20. its awesome how a good ol' drug binge can teach you so many valuable lessons about life.