Your Longest Binge?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Drizzlehell, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Coming down off of a week long binge (haven't really gone longer, just get sick of it after that) of Opana 10's, Dilaudid 2's and a Roxi 30.

So, who has the longest binge and what was it with?:hello:

2. weed, don't know how long :rolleyes:

3. half a year long crack binge. yup. or when we thizzed for 5 days straight. or if you wanna count the close to 2 years i was on heroin, well then there ya go:smoking::eek:

4. 3 weeks of MDMA.

a month and a half of non-stop cocaine

4 years and counting of daily Marijuana use

5. Winner?!
    Year and a half of taking Vyvanse 70mg everyday. Not really a binge but it was daily.
    A week of 60mg+ Hydrocodone daily.

6. 5 days on weed.. that's bout it i don't raelly like bingin

7. A few months at a time with alcohol. Until recently i hadn't had more then 3 days off in two years.

About a week here and there with H.

8. a 7 year binge of smoking at least 2 grams a day.

and the occasional week long opiate and amp binges

9. Longest was probably a little over a year on LorTab 10/325s with beer. Towards the end I started mixing them with Xanax which was a horrible idea. Crashed the nicest truck I ever owned into some poor guy's house. Needless to say, that ended the binge.

10. #10 Gumbo, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    Well, I've been smoking pot multiple times every day for the last couple of years, but I don't count that.

As far as other things go, I was fairly wasted (only drunk, plus a bit of weed) for 6 days straight this summer. I felt like absolute shit when I woke up from that.

EDIT
    I mean DRUNK. I drank several bottles of Ketel One vodka without mixing any of it. All straight.

11. i only had a heroin binge once, but it lasted damn near 4 years

12. #12 Limesmoke, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    Well, starting in Nov, I did a lot of ecstasy and went to parties for a good 2-3 months (longest daily binge was 6.5 straight days, with acid and Adderall and meth), then I started to do a couple weeks of K in there, then I found a couple bottles of Percocet and Vicodin 10s, and did those for like a month or so, and then phases of other various hallucinogens before I settled down to just weed every day, it was probably March or April... lmao. I've smoked weed every day since then. Recently been tripping alot on acid/mushies/DMT, but I need to let my tolerance go down now. :p

13. no lie 18 months of weed all day everyday. never missed a day. but ya something like 11 days on ecstasy everyday.

14. well, i had a serious binge.. of mixing it up..
    (using bars on the come down of acid)
    acid-bars day one, bars/ booze day 2-4, acid then bars day 5, bars day 6 then i ran out of xanax. day seven i picked up coke some prometh w/ codiene syrup molly and acid. leaned that night. the next day i went on a coke binge that lasted four days. then candy flipped, then double dosed the next day.

all the while working and not being too much of a fuck.

15. The 2 month opiate binge I'm now on - give or take a week or two total not using. I don't count smoking but like 2+ year of everyday smoking.

16. I had a 4 day period of straight rolling mixed with hella weed and some beer. Not that long of a binge.

17. 2 and a half month weekly acid binge.

It gets better and better with every trip, but that's just because you're losing pieces of your sanity with each trip, but as long as you keep doing it you won't realize it.

When I stopped I felt like my brains were scrambled for about 2 weeks, thought I had permanently mindfucked myself for a while.

18. about a month long roll 50 e pills in one month:D the week after that sucked so bad:(i almost killed myself:(:(:( but im all good now and all i do now is blaze:D:D

19. Never binged, never wanted to. Too much going on in my life for that.

20. ive binged on alotta shit one time i went on a 3-4week e binge (i think it was about 3 and a half weeks but w\e lets say 3-4) i was doing that shit like it was candys i chopped it so it was free towards the end id down like 12 thizzles and drink a few beers. also when i had a good dilly connect i used to go on week binges all the time. ive also went on a week long adderal binge but now all i do is smoke the sweet maryjane and everyonce and awhile take benzos dont get me wrong i love opaites and i always well its just i fiend that shit everyday and i know i cant do it at this time in my life because i dont have the cash flow