Your Local Headshop Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by WizardInBlack, Nov 3, 2013.

1. I made this thread for blades to share what their local headshop is like. I don't know about any one else, but i feel like a kid in candy store when i go to the headshop, except there's bongs everywhere haha.

I got two different shops that i go to here and there. First one is a little store called 8th wonder, they just took their house and turned it into a headshop pretty much so it's really tiny. They don't have that many quality products and everything has been marked up really bad, but they are close by and the owners are always super nice. Except the old woman that's been working there always has a really depressing story to tell when i go. Like about how she has a new type of cancer, or how her grandson recently got done doing time because of bullshit ect..

The other one i go to is in a strip mall and is called Karma. This shop is way better, but is around a 20min drive away. I love this store, i'd describe it as like a general store for stoners. They've got a music section stocked with all the stoner tunes you could think of. They have a bunch of good glass too, that's usually at a good price for a headshop. They just have tons of stuff for stoners. For example, standing at the checkout counter, there is a stack of high times magazines next to a bin of pop rocks candy, along with incense and candles and all the other miscellaneous crap.

Sorry for the long post, but i don't think ive seen a thread like this, and would be interested in other peoples head shop experiences. Smoke on :bongin:  

2. A headshop near my house just came into business a few months ago. It has like 200 bongs, from hoss to cheap ones. It also has many vapes and accessories. Its pretty awesome xD

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Man I got to give a shout out to hydroshack in houston . Such a great hydro shop . If your in the h and need anything hit them up

4. Plus is its so close to the galleria if I go there I always go to the mall afterwards lol