Your Ideal Partner

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slackattack, Sep 2, 2012.

1. This may be a repeat thread, but the search function is disabled and I didn't see anything on the first few pages, so... COME AT ME BRO!

How would you describe your ideal partner's personality?

2. Fun, loving, understanding of my needs, preferably the jealous type because I get so jealous. Im a one girl kind of guy and I dont like to hang out with other girls, and I like someone who will do the same for me. And also a clingy personality. Im not the kind of person who wants space. I like the idea of constant love and attention. Someone who will smother me in it. Many people dont like that but Its how I am and my personality interests. Haha.

3. constantly in need of sex.

4. Someone who gets my personality and my sense of humor. We must have things in common. I dont always mesh well, relationship wise with people who dont have much in common with me. Someone sweet because Im sweet.. to the person I'm dating.

A guy that doesnt mind me not being girly. I dont really get dressed up, never wear make-up, all I do to my hair is wear it down.. unless its hot then I'll put it up when I get home. So my guy needs to accept that.

He must like kids.. Im not positive I want more, but I already have one so yeah.

Is random, weird, smart and kinky. Likes to go out, but doesnt mind staying in and having a movie night all cuddled up.

Not jealous or controlling, because Im not. Honest. A wide variety of interests..

yup, pretty much sums it up.

5. do we have some sort of telepathic connection going on?
    you almost described my dream girl

6. lol, I think we do. :p

What else would you add to this list? Im curious...

7. #7 iweartshirts, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    -gun friendly (i get incredibly turned on by a girl who knows how to shoot and handle a gun)
    -athletic (takes care of her body, keeps herself healthy)
    -likes to or is at least open to playing video games (im a huge nerd at heart, ive found myself getting aroused talking to some girls about video games or something science related)

so yeah throw in a lot of what you said, and pretty much i just want a simple girl who can handle her own, treat me right, and we share common interests.

shes out there somewhere, waiting. just gotta find her

edit: on the topic of video games, i have a fantasy of playing with my girl naked and after the game is over or... during, pouncing on top of her and just start going at it like a couple of animals. mhmm

8. No lie, I was going to throw in likes to play video games, but I felt like that was a given since most guys play. He has to be able to handle my shit talking though because I get VERY competitive. Shit gets real lmao. I'm not very good at science, but it interests me. I try to soak up as much as I can from the science channel. lol. I even bought the "Wonders of the Universe" book after watching the show.

My guy doesnt have to be all that athletic, Id like him to be healthy though. I'm athletic, but also lazy lol. I quit every sport I ever played. Never really liked being on a team. I do yoga and dance to keep in shape now. Actually I had to stop dance this year, my school schedule is WAY too full.

I plan to get a gun... Not because I like guns, but because the world is just getting crazier and I want to know that I can protect myself and my daughter no matter what.

Yeah, that girl is out there somewhere. And I'll find a guy like that, eventually.

9. someone who I can feel completely comfortable being around every minute of the day
    one who I could wake up next to in the morning and everything would be normal

just spending the whole day with just them laying on the couch getting high or just chillin it would be so nice to find someone like that

personality wise someone who is commonly liked by everyone, really approachable and kind

10. #10 juicemaineMAN, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Smart, cute ( doesnt have to be super hot, but that cute kinda hot that u cant deny) smokes ( duh) chill, - can hang around friends.... always down to fuck, nice, never bitchy, doesnt cheat, ( good morals) cool, funny, can make good jokes, athletic , knows how to you cheer up, (^ video games) ummmmmm...
    some1 u can be around nd it just feels right. cud lay down in bed all day and its fine, but a girl that respects herself, and has good morals and u can actually have good conversations with! wow that was a lot, mostly imppossible to find...

last but not least... out in public, ill let her flirt with dudes.. but only to lead them on.. and at the end of they day she goes with me cuz she knows whats good and that my dick is huge.

OH YEAH, MAIN THING (almost) SAME FUCKING MUSIC CHOICE!!!!!!

LISTEN TO STYLES P OR DIE BITCH

11. Have to enjoy each others presence and just seeing them for the first time of the day puts you in a glowy feeling :)

Obviously I have to be attracted to them but gotta remember that beauty is beyond appearance

Accept my faults and flaws and understand that im not perfect and don't expect her to be either.

At the moment I think I found that women haha

Its only been 3 weeks buuut im enjoying it :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']Have to enjoy each others presence and just seeing them for the first time of the day puts you in a glowy feeling :)

Obviously I have to be attracted to them but gotta remember that beauty is beyond appearance

Accept my faults and flaws and understand that im not perfect and don't expect her to be either.

At the moment I think I found that women haha

Its only been 3 weeks buuut im enjoying it :smoke:[/quote]

Congrats!! :)