Your House Is On Fire

Discussion in 'General' started by Iknuksohgong, May 5, 2014.

1. #1 Iknuksohgong, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    You can only grab what you can fit in your hands.

What do you take with you?

Edit: you can't run back in.

Or bring a time travelling machine

2. $2000 and the fullest jar I have, and some papers if I can find them.

Then probably run back in and grab a bong and some warmer clothes.:)

3. I'd take my jar of beautiful & delicious herbs, my vape, any cash & my phone honestly..

I'd call a buddy so I could crash at his place & pay him by smoking all my green to the point where I forgot my house was on fire!

Sober me will take care of the problem later :)

4. Cellphone and Chihuahua. My Beegle will follow me. Fuck everything else. (no buds in here unfortunately)

5. Phone, wallet, car keys, maybe my girlfriend. Anything important is in my fire safe.

6. Phone, wallet, car keys

7. Phone, my memory box, and my dogs and cat. 

8. Dogs,phone,car keys & purse.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Wouldn't be bothered about anything other than getting out the house if I'm really honest.

Insurance will replace any stuff I lose.

10. dogs and weed - what else do ya need???

11. Dog will follow if it has any sense

12. grab phone, run outside for safety, call fire department to come stop the fire, no problemo.  actually wasnt even that big of a fire.

13. cat, weed, cash, gold, silver.

clean underwear (just in case)

14. #14 paperplanes11, May 5, 2014
    Jacket, book bag my bong, tablet, nice head phones, charger, phone. I'd try and rip my Xbox out the sockets and my bamboo stick.

All that shit would be in my book bag. Everything is no more than 5 ft from each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 paperplanes11, May 5, 2014
    Double ppst

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I have a $1400 fireproof/waterproof safe with some cash, my personal documents, guns, rolex, weed, and bong. 
    Phone, wallet, and keys are pretty much always with or beside me anyhow.

I'm just going to be concerned about my wellbeing and leave immediately since it wasn't much of a description of what kind of fire we're talking. I'm assuming the house is inflamed and about to collapse. If it was "starting" up, I would just put it out...

LOL- dick.
    What if it gets scared?

17. I'd grab the bong and the bud

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

18. To the people who said they plan on running out with their weed/bongs/vapes, I have a question...

What's your intention when the fire department/police arrive and see you with that?
    It's not like you'll be able to hide it anywhere, seeing as to how you're now homeless.

19. For , I'd grab my dog right away, my phone, and run out back next to the heater where my computer is in a little shack and risk my life for that xD

20. I assume the people and animals get out alright? They're priority number one.

But if I have free hands to grab whatever, it'll be the kit on my bedside table (wallet, phone, etc.) and the rucksack I always have packed for last minute trips, which also carries all my important documents and phone numbers. Grab the keys on the way out, fuck the rest. Doesn't mean anything to me anyway.