Your Greatest Psychedelic Experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheRadical, May 1, 2009.

1. Before I plan on taking a trip I always read a lot of trip reports from places like Erowid or the Shroomery. A few days back me and two friends dropped acid and had a blast, so all this got me thinking, what was your favorite trip on psychedelics??

What did you take? How much? What did you do? Who were you with, etc.

My greatest trip would have to be one time in Amsterdam when me and a friend of mine each got 3.5g of some nice shrooms, ate them in our hostel room then went to the most serene park I could have ever imagined and chilled out under an enormous willow tree by a pond just tripping out and enjoying the tranquility of nature.

This also happened to be my frist experience with psychedelics. After smoking bat after bat I was starting to think that the shrooms weren't legit because I wasn't feeling anything. After about 45 minutes though I began to notice things moving that really had no business moving and new the trip was starting. The bark of the tree appeared as if it was changing from brown to orange as I looked farther up the trunk of the tree which was pretty entertaining!

2. Liquid: 2 on the tongue 2 in the eyes 1 on a nilla wafer (without my knowledge lol) multiple whipits

It was my favorite because it was the first time I tripped with a lot of people. It was cool because you really do feed off people when you trip. It was clean and it opened me up to a lot of different types of music. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary (as far as acid goes), it was just the most fun I'd ever had on it. I felt like it was the first time I was "changed" by psychedelics. We couldn't stop laughing, and most of the rest of the world was feeling the same old while everything was completely new and fresh to me. I also came up with some interesting inventions that I hope to make legit one day. I guess that it was my favorite also because every good thing about acid came out. Good pure fun. Definitely felt a weird collective consciousness thing. I felt like I learned more that night than all my years in college.

3. 7 grams of cubes. by myself.

tripping by yourself is the best in my opinion, simply because you can focus on your trip and not have to worry about anyone else but you.

4. 2 g's of some very very very dank shrooms. Most fun I've ever had. Only wish I had had more bud at the time.

5. i was at UC Santa Cruz at some forest party on 3 hits to the dome.. it was amazing, i honestly cant describe it..
    but the coolest part was when i went to the soccer field in the back of the school.. it has this amazing view that overlooks all the santa cruz bay.

It felt like we were orbiting earth on this little piece of grass about the size of a football field. We tossed around a light up frisbee until the sun came up. We called it "Cosmic Frisbee" and that field was known as "The Cosmic Planes" ever since

6. I've only had one and that was a 4 minute trip on 40x Salvia in which I hit from a 3 foot bong lol
    It was really awesome because I had never experienced anything like it. I was in my friends van parked in his subdivison at like midnight, so his cousin had a flashlight and was shining it at me. So when I hit the Salvia and started to trip all I saw was this radiant/wavey light spreading all around me. Then I looked up and saw a green sky with a werid shape floating around. After I looked forward and there were random colors being pushed together and mixing with the light spreading from flashlight. It was almost like forming a portal or something. I didn't even think I was still sitting in the van anymore and was just kinda out in space. That doesn't sound like the most intense Salvia experience compared to other stories i've heard but it was still really fucking cool to me :)
    Eventully I will get my hands on some mushrooms but I'm broke at the moment. I could get LSD but I'm afraid of it. One of my friends did it and ended up having a flashback like 5 months later. I really don't want to get some hallucinagen disorder because of it.

7. I have had a few, but one that really stands out to me is when I did 40x salvia div. extract.
    I smoked a nice size pinch in a water bong, held it in as long as I could..and then it began.

At first I couldnt stop laughing. It felt like someone was forcing me to do it, and like someone was pressing my chin down and trying to choke me. But I just tried to relax and then it felt like the couch had no back and I kept falling..like gravity was pulling me somewhere out of this world... and thats exactly what happened.

I went to another world. I was not aware of what was going on around me. I was somewhere else. I was a tree in a forest. And all the forest animals could talk to me. The animals wanted to go play hockey (lol) and I said i would bring the water, because water is so important. Then I snapped back to earth and told my boyfriend I needed watter for all my land lol. I grabbed onto his jeans and they splashed like water.

It was like...whoah! After that I watered all my house plants lol.

8. #8 UnluckyClover, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    The greatest experience Ive ever had was actually pretty recent. 4 days ago me and my friend took 2.5grams of really white shrooms each. 40 minutes later as we were driving back to my house the road began to travel towards me constantly and we both couldnt stop laughing. Thankfully we made it hom eok and decided to go skateboarding at night. The road was tripping me out and I could have sworn all the trees I passed were waving at me. It was only my friends 2nd time doing shrooms so he kinda started freaking out screaming and crying and what not. So I took him to this secluded desert area close by and we had a long conversation about life and stared at the clouds and stars which were all moving in inconceivable ways and just tripping us out. Then all of a sudden as we decided to move along my vision went completely red. Like, all of a sudden all I could see were red and black and even though it was night I could see in great detail. Not only that but I felt very in tune with nature at that point. It was as if I was an animal if that makes sense. I saw cars parked a quarter of a mile away and could see the people inside them and what they were doing. (it was after a Korn concert and there were people stoning it at like 2am) I told my friend about the cars how many people were in them and what they were doing & he of course didnt believe me. So we headed towards them trying to find the truth. As it turns out I was 100% correct so we began to freak out as the stoners there got paranoid and began to leave in fear of the random skaters yelling around them lol.

After skating around a bit we finally went back to my house. We played some games and smoked some herb for a while before deciding to try and sleep (or I tried to at least). So I shoved my ipod headphones in my ears and turned it on shuffle. Next thing I know the song "Something about us" by daft punk comes on and i start to hallucinate sick. All of a sudden I was transported to a new dimention within my own mind. In this new world I found myself in, I seemed to be slightly older with long ass hair(shoulder length). And in my arms was this beautiful girl who I was just holding. She had hair to her waist and although there was no real color in my vision I could tell that she either had red or blonde hair. She was perfect in every sense that I wish to find physically in a woman. The next thing I know things get very sensual between me and this girl. The best way to describe how I felt is, it was as if My soul mate's soul and my own had just found each other an were so happy to finally be together (and we acted accordingly;)). As the song came to an end I felt her slip away and I regained conciousness. I woke up startled an asked my friend what I had been doing for the past 5 minutes. " dude you've just been laying there". I then proceeded to tell him my experience, to which he was just like, "DUDE. . . .what?" lol

I still cannot stop thinking about that incident to this day and I dare say it was the most pleasurable experience ive ever had in my life. I mean ive experienced a lot in my short life but this....o man this........Its crazy because I know it wasnt real but I was so happy and at the time it felt so real............o man it was crazy <3 shrooms.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. #9 supernothing351, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    this is a trip report i wrote and submitted to erowid but they didnt take yet. it was my last lsd trip and it was the most amazing thing that ive experienced. hopefully the acid i have now will be this good
    This trip experience was around 5 months ago so some things I cant remember clearly but everything in the report actually happened.
    A little background: First of all I find hallucinogenic drugs more than fascinating and love the visual effects that can result from them. I have tried mushrooms twice but I didn’t take enough, Ive tripped on Dramamine a few times and smoked cannabis heavily up until 4 months ago when I quit. I have only “tripped” on LSD one time prior to this experience and the acid was fairly weak producing no visuals, just complicated and confusing thoughts. This time however, was quite the opposite.
    It was me and four of my friends and the plan was to go up to my friends hunting camp and trip there. We thought it would be perfect to be in nature away from civilization for this trip. We popped the tabs around 8am. Me and three of my friends took 3 hits and my other friend took 4. I have no clue how he handled 4 of these hits.
    After about 45 minutes in we started finding everything hilarious and we could not stop laughing to save our lives. It was probably one of the best feelings of my life. We kept thinking we were tripping and worrying ourselves because we wanted to trip hard but we knew the acid was strong so we just distracted ourselves from it with some music. We waited for a bit more and then the visuals started to come. The grass started having slight waves in it similar to watching water. Each leaf on every tree started to move all in unison. They all were waving the exact same way and I could slow down and speed up how fast the leaves were waving. My friend had some infected mushroom playing on the cd player (which is great to trip to by the way) and it started to get too intense so we just put the radio on. This is when it got even more weird. The “normal” music we were listening to turned completely into a different song much weirder than the infected mushroom! (to me at least). At this point colors were almost pointless. A table the cd player was resting on was going from brown to gray as if it was on fire and blowing with the wind, except it wasn’t on fire.
    Around and hour and 45 minutes into the trip the visuals started hitting us hard. This made me so happy. I took a look down at my jeans and there were vines crawling through them like marching ants. The algae on my friends RV had a giant crop circle type pattern that was slowing turning on it. I saw these crop circle like patterns everywhere, slowly turning. My friend laid on the ground and got some dirt on his back and as I watched it it turned into golden wheat and then disappeared. I laughed so hard at that. We were getting awesome tracers too at this point and everyone was fascinated by this. It started to drizzle a little bit and as the rain hit my friends back it ended up turning all of his skin purple and he had waves of lines running all through his back.
    We got bored and decided to walk to the river nearby. (Awesome idea.) Near the river it there was sand and small cliff looking down at the river. Every time I looked down at the sand I saw amazing kaleidoscopes in the sand involving what looked like cricket legs . I saw cricket legs many times in these kaleidoscopes during this trip I don’t know why or how my brain decided to make me see these. One of our friends decided to stand on the edge of the sand cliff and look out. Bad idea. The cliff completely gave out and she had no idea what happened. I couldn’t even imagine how scary this must have been to her. Not only in real life but on LSD! At this point to me the color green somehow became purple at the same time and the two colors became meaningless to me. Apparently my friend saw what I was seeing and he said one of my favorite quotes from the trip. He said, “PURPLE! RAPING THE COLOR SPECTRUM!” I found this hilarious because I knew exactly what he was talking about.
    At this point it was around 3 hours into the trip. Where the peak was most intense. All I felt like doing was being an orb without a brain and floating around to wherever I desired. But I partly felt like I was doing that. I could look miles away to a tree and feel like I was right next to it. At this point the river turned into a river of grape koolaid and all of the trees turned purple and had branches sticking out of them at 45 degree angles. I found a small tree that was blowing in the wind, well at least to me it was. And with my brain I could pause it in the wind and look at each leaf with great detail and each leaf was moving veryyyy slowly. We made trips to the river and back countless times due to boredom.
    Around 5 hours in the peak started wearing off but the visuals were still coming on strong. We decided to walk back to the camp site where we started. On the way back to the camp all of sudden my friend says, “Our hands are purple!” I looked down at my hands and they really looked purple. I don’t think that I would have noticed this but just because my friend said that I think my brain told me to see me hands as purple. After that I pulled out my cell phone and it felt like I had to use two hands to hold it. My phone and my hands both felt bigger than my whole head. That is one of the weird effects of LSD. After that we went through the woods and there were so many noises going on that we didn’t know what to do. I saw a lizard jump onto a tree and explode into blood and melt down the tree. At the time I was foolish enough to ask myself if this was real or not. I laugh at myself now for that. When we got there we smoked a bowl of cannabis and chilled in the RV because it was raining. We turned the radio on again and we heard that creepy weather alert system warning and we thought we were being disconnected from all humanity. This was the creepiest feeling ever.
    After wasting some more time in the RV about 6 hours into the trip I decided to walk out in the rain. At that point I could have cared less if I was wet or dry. At that point I wasn’t peaking anymore but I had amazing visuals. I looked over a steep cliff in the woods and just stared at one part of the ground. There I saw a “leaf factory” pouring leafs out of the ground. While I was staring at this I was looking at the whole picture as if it were a painting on a wall. I had pretty much forgot that I was in my own body. I don’t even see how I managed to stay standing. The whole time I was worried that I was going to fall down and get impaled by a poll or something. Just a paranoid effect of acid. After that the most phenomenal part of my trip happened. I stared at a small dead tree sticking out of the ground. A creepy spider with bright green rings on it jump onto it. After that just was insane. It was absorbed into the tree and the tree started turning and it turned yellow and green and purple. There were little candy spiders all over the tree and at the time I called it a mardi gras pimp cane. I was so fascinated by this and I went to tell all my friends but I just couldn’t put it into words.
    After all our fun we decided it was time to head back home. We knew it was going to suck because it was cold and raining and we had come there in a jeep. That was the most miserable and coldest journey of my life. We made it to a gas station and decided to call our friend to come pick us up in his car. At the gas station I could still see spinning crop circles and trees still didn’t look normal. Unfortunately there were a ton of people in this gas station. We all found it incredibly hard to act normal and we thought it was the funniest thing ever. We heard some people fighting about the stupidest thing and we came to the conclusion that either they were really drunk or we were just tripping hard.
    Finally our friend came and we listened to some lil wayne on the way home still enjoying our visuals. This was the most glorious feeling ever. When we got back into town we came to find out that a terrible storm had hit the city. Hilariously enough this was the worst/ thing to happen to a group of trippers coming down of a trip. There was traffic EVERYWHERE and the streets were flooded. We made one last stop at canes. We ordered our food at the drive through and when the chick repeated out order to us she sounded so fake and none of us could believe her because we thought she was lying to us. I still find this hilarious.
    In conclusion: tripping in nature is something everyone should try. I realize that we over thought things too much and that before any ever trips they should know that what they see or think isn’t real and is completely different from any reality. Thanks for reading my experience!