Your God?

Discussion in 'General' started by Qoric, Jul 14, 2007.

1. If there is a god what do you think he looks like? I imagine him looking like the mattress king guy :D:smoking:

2. i would imagine god as being a non material lifeform, more of an energy then a physical being.

3. I'd imagine him looking somewhat like Morgan Freeman.

4. My god's more like the Tao. It has no human features. It's the empty space of a room. It doesn't do anything, it just is, and we're all connected to it.

5. it's nothing, no face, no smoke, no voice, no room. but it's in heaven and it's everywhere.

6. [​IMG]
    Perun, baby!

7. [​IMG]

The Ganja Goddess in human form.

8. my god is nonexistant :)

9. The eye of God!
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

christianity. ugh.

11. I like to picture God in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

12. I have no god. Except ganj.. and the man that supplies it to me... well, we'll just call that man Jesus.

13. I kind if imagine him to look like this:
    [​IMG]

But with longer hair and not a statue.

14. i have the same idea as my fax. thats if god was a human and god was anything, which it isnt.

15. we are all one. The father of creation exists in everyone and was the original energy source for all the universe. Law of physics states energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

16. like some people have already touched on, God has no physical face or body. he is all-encompassing. everything that we see and experience is God, in one way or another. :)

17. Laws of man, you say? What do we know about anything? Not being a jerk, but our "Laws" have been thoroughly destroyed on the quantum level. We don't know shit.

But all you guys are so silly for even trying to describe what God looks like and especially for thinking that if there is a God, he actually has one singular form. I mean, God, the most infinitely powerful and knowledgable being in our universe. You guys don't think he has the ability to appear in a form most accessible to whomever he is speaking to? Wouldn't he have the ability to be inside our head and talk to everyone one of us at all times? If we are truly God's children wouldn't all have undeniable proof that God is apart of our everyday lives?

But that's all under the ASSumtion that God actually cares about us. I mean, let's say you're God, you have infinite power and knowledge... would you really care if some Ape-descendants on a tiny planet in a boring Solar System in a rather plain Galaxy worshiped you? I mean, no one thinks that God is really following over the Centipede population, right? It's the same idea.

But alas, there is a difference between religion and God... believe it or not. I believe there is a God, it only makes sense... but the idea that he cares about us is insane.

This is about the closest thing to a God I could imagine. Fictional or not, it's a great story and gets you thinking a little differently.
    http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

There are a few good reads on that site, especially Resurrection.

18. what a silly question,

we all know what god looks like.

[​IMG]

19. There is no creator, I am sure of it being an Atheist. I respect Jesus Christ, and peoples beliefs. I however don't respect the "god has to be real, what else?" theory.