Your "go to" piece of furniture...

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by ghostonvacation, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I have a sub hooked up right behind my recliner, chill play xbox and blast dubstep, the vibrations off the subs are heavenly after a nice sesh

2. My bed.

I know you said 'other than your bed' but I honestly don't have furniture in my room other than my bed, but it's damn comfy.

3. Leather recliner... it is boss.

4. The living room couch

[​IMG]

most of the seats recline :D

5. Laying back in my hammock (which is also my bed), with a bowl and a good book.

6. ya'll got some nice comfort furniture i'm just realizing the chair I love is actually just broken and I should get a new one but dont wanna give this one up hahah

7. If you don't have any kickass furniture then the corners of couches are always pimp. Lay back and kick your feet up.

8. my hammock

9. My Eames lounge.

10. damn I had to look that up it looks legit

11. honestly anywhere....we have 3 full couches in our living room, 4 full couches in the garage and 2 outside in our backyard.

also indoor hammock, outdoor hammock, bed, recliner, cuddle bag

so many seating options at my place its kind of ridiculous

12. wish I lived in a bigger space where I could have that much furniture but I only have 2 couch and a chair.

damn...

13. apart from bed, would have to be the shitty couch with a purple bed sheet over it out the back. perfect session/ comedown couch

Thinking of tie dyeing the sheet to cover up some of the cherry burns and res stains on it haha.

Interesting note (maybe); Apparently the couch was once owned by the guy who holds the record for getting to the south pole the quickest? Thats what i was told anyway.

14. We have this plaid couch that we found on the side of the road. I could die happily on this thing.

15. i guess itd be my nice ass office chair haha, i fucking love my bed though man

16. ive got like a 60 year old chair in my room for a computer chair. its fucking awesome.

i got it from my grandma, its the ugliest chair ever, but probably the comfiest in the house.