Your first toke?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I'd like to start this thread to tell stories of how you first became a stoner. Tell about your first time toking. How you felt, if you wanted to, or if you were totally against it, but peer pressure got the best of you. I'll go ahead and start.

====================
    ||Names have been changed.||
    ====================

I was 14, I still feel that it was young, but it's made me the responsible toker I am today. I was at my campground that I went to every weekend with my parents. I had a group of friends up there. At least we were friends then...
    Anyway, theres me, Nick, and Tylor. Me and Nick were best friends, as was Nick and Tylor. As for me and Tylor, I kept trying to be nice to him, and be his friend, but he hated me for some reason. [Its cause I'm bi...] He's a qeer-charser-and-beater-upper. Anyway, Tylor seems to be really cool. And Nick is the same story, alone, they're really cool people. But once you get then together, they're some of the biggest assholes you could ever meet.
    Anyways, it was a Friday afternoon when me and Tylor were sitting on an overturned rowboat, and Tylor is like,
    "I got some bud."
    "Oh."
    "Yeah, we'll wait till Nick gets here, and we'll smoke this shit up!"
    He continued,
    "You in?"
    "Uhhh,"
    I thought about it and all of the research I did prior to making this decision. See I had been interested in it for some time, but wanted to make the right decision. When I decided that I would I made sure that I was just gonna kinda get it off someone else while they were, instead of buying it. So I responded,
    "Hell yeah!."
    Later that night, Nick had shown up, and when he got around Tylor, he became that asshole I knew he would become. But we smoked anyway, and it was great. Keep the thread going. Sorry I kinda rushed the end, I gotta be on my way to go pick up.:eek:

KEEP IT GOING WITH YOUR STORIES.
    peace.

2. Don't really remember my first time smoking, but I remember in 8th grade sneaking into my garage to smoke bowls of middies out of an aluminum foil pipe then watching Letterman all blazed out.

3. I bought a dime bag of oregano for $45 when I was 14 years old. Smoked the whole thing, too!

But I guess that wasn't my first toke since it wasn't weed, right? I don't actually remember the first time I smoked actual weed.

..wow... what a useless post...

4. when i was 14, i was riding the bus home from school and when i got off at my stop i asked an older boy if he had a cigarette because i forgot my house key and would have to wait outside. he said nah, but he had some weed. i'd always wanted to toke ever since i saw half baked on comedy central a couple years prior. the people in the movie looked so happy, i wanted to try it. so we took a walk to some nearby woods and smoked out of his wooden tobacco sherlock.

i had read a little about it on the internet out of curiosity after watching half baked, so i already knew how to hit the bowl. i remember feeling relieved that i didn't need to be taught how to hit it, because i didn't have to tell him it was my first time smoking. i was embarrassed about being a noob, haha. we smoked a bowl and i didn't really feel anything until half way back to his house. the sky looked brighter, my mouth was insanely dry and i felt really tired. when we got to his house, we laid on his bed and watched trippy shit on his computer. colors were very vibrant and everything was funny.

after a while we fell asleep until his step-dad woke us up all mad because he had a girl in the house with no parents. he told them i was locked out and would have to sit in the heat but his dad made me leave anyway, i guess because we were both asleep on his bed. it really sucked having to walk back to my house my first time burning out. i kept getting mad lightheaded. then i saw this tree where the leaves were yellow even though it wasn't fall yet, and the sun shining through the leaves looked amazingly beautiful. i was just staring at the tree until i realized i was walking crooked.

5. i dont remember my first time smoking. i do remember buying a shitload of leaf when
    i was young though. hacked up a lung!!!!

6. I was 15, just broke up with my GF of 2 years and so I used it as an escape. I called another female friend up who I knew smoked, I bought a gram from her, I crafted up a nice water bottle pipe that I saw instructions for on the internet.
    That gram lasted me for about 5 days smoking everyday after school :D

7. in freshmen year i became friends with stoners and they talked about weed a lot and i was always like hey man let me try that with you sometime. then one day in the summer i was walking my dogs and this kid rode by on his bike and was like come to dave's(i changed the name) house when you're done. so i did and i got there and there was a bunch of stoners there and we smoked a joint. i had one hit and didnt feel anything but i remember liking the taste way more then cigarettes. i didnt get high until my 4th time smoking. i was at my sisters house and she knew i just started smoking and she said she would buy me weed if i did her dishes. so we go to the pizzaria she works at and gets me a ten bag. on the way back she gets me some munchies and then we go back to her place and i smoke a couple bowls and then....well you know, i felt that first buzz it was amazing :hello: damn i was tripping so hard i had no idea what was going on. i have a really nice sister lol